PDA

View Full Version : wut do u think?

klutchbuster250
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
wut do u think ? im thinking of leaving the frame the stock color and puting a set if grey akraix graphics instead. or wut do u think of red akraix graphics ? o and wut about red plastics instead lol sorry if im typing to much i just want my bike to look good.
o heres a link of the pics. the website is one my friend made nothing big just for us to keep in touch
http://z6.invisionfree.com/MiaKwadFathers/index.php?showtopic=42

ryanh250ex
03-30-2007, 11:34 AM
call me simple but i never understood the point of a crapload of stickers, or graphics kits on bikes.

I have 1 or 2 stickers on my bike, and i've removed the Honda wings off the gas tank area.

I'd rather have my bike look like a total sleeper than some blinged-out trailer queen looking thing.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-30-2007, 11:37 AM
i like this one

klutchbuster250
03-30-2007, 01:33 PM
ryan250 i get wut ur saying and i totaly agree but im tired of people dissing the 250s so i decided to put as much stuff on my bike that i can to show that 250s can be competative and nice at the same time and other then the graphics that im getting i will only have 2 stickers wich il probly take of and those are under my fenders, and mhcs yea i like that one better thats the one im gonna get thanks man , have u fix ur bike yet?

m.h.s.c.#527
03-30-2007, 09:15 PM
its ready hopefully gunna get it saturday

ALEXANDERJASON
03-30-2007, 09:38 PM
ANYBODY SEEN ANY GRAPHICS KITS FOR AN '07?? I AM AMAZED AT HOW BAD MINE LOOKS AFTER ONLY A MONTH. I HAVE RIDDEN IT PRETTY HARD, BUT I THINK IT'S JUST MAINLY BECAUSE IT'S BLACK AND SHOWS ALL SCRATCHES.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-30-2007, 10:20 PM
www.goforitgraphics.com

ryanh250ex
03-31-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by klutchbuster250
ryan250 i get wut ur saying and i totaly agree but im tired of people dissing the 250s so i decided to put as much stuff on my bike that i can to show that 250s can be competative and nice at the same time and other then the graphics that im getting i will only have 2 stickers wich il probly take of and those are under my fenders, and mhcs yea i like that one better thats the one im gonna get thanks man , have u fix ur bike yet?

stickers dont make ya faster :D

klutchbuster250
03-31-2007, 09:50 AM
lmao we know ryan , but it make u look good when u fly past somebody :D

ryanh250ex
03-31-2007, 12:51 PM
lmao we know ryan , but it make u look good when u fly past somebody :D

its gonna take more than a mild 250 to fly past somebody :D

klutchbuster250
04-01-2007, 04:01 PM
lol il still pass u cause u got a 250 also:D

m.h.s.c.#527
04-01-2007, 09:05 PM
i think its gunna look good dude red hipers would set it off real nice with that graphics kit

klutchbuster250
04-02-2007, 06:21 AM
thanks man i cant wait to see urbike with the hipers dude it must look sick

m.h.s.c.#527
04-02-2007, 07:28 AM
yea here they r

04-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
yea here they r

dude, are you color blind, that green clashes with the red like no other...that bike us the ultimate f-ugly...

ALEXANDERJASON
04-04-2007, 07:17 AM
^^^SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S A HATER^^^

DON'T BE JEALOUS JUST BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CHATTING WITH BABES ONLINE ALL DAY. BESIDES WE BOTH KNOW I'VE BEEN TRAINING TO BECOME A CAGE FIGHTER.

TAKE YOUR 400 AND 450R HAVING SELF BACK TO THE OTHER FORUMS. STOP DAYDREAMING ABOUT TRADING IN THOSE PILES AND GETTING A REAL BIKE, LIKE MHSC'S 250EX!!

04-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by ALEXANDERJASON
^^^SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S A HATER^^^

DON'T BE JEALOUS JUST BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CHATTING WITH BABES ONLINE ALL DAY. BESIDES WE BOTH KNOW I'VE BEEN TRAINING TO BECOME A CAGE FIGHTER.

TAKE YOUR 400 AND 450R HAVING SELF BACK TO THE OTHER FORUMS. STOP DAYDREAMING ABOUT TRADING IN THOSE PILES AND GETTING A REAL BIKE, LIKE MHSC'S 250EX!!

it don't matter if you have been chatting witht them all day or not, i was getting a little from my wife...real is better than cyber...and once they realize you are a muscle bound moron on steroids to help ya compete in the cage...they will all run because your grapes have turned to raisins

ok mr. jealous...i'll pull out the 300ex i used to have...the only thing i needed to do to it before i sold it was pc the hubs to match the plastic...never got around to it...oh, by the way, i work in a print shop on a printing press, i know about color...

he has done a good job on the bike, but the red and green clash and actually hurts my eyes...

this is how bikes should look...nice flow, not colors that do not mix well together

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/921056/XHKVV-300exrightside.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/921056/JYAYN-DSC00180.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/921056/VCATU-DSC00354.JPG

Lewie307
04-04-2007, 01:04 PM
i have to agree that green and red looks so ugly but if u put black plastic on it would be SICK!!!

ALEXANDERJASON
04-04-2007, 03:38 PM
LET'S CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP.

FIRST, YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE PRINTING PRESS AND CATCH A FLICK ONCE IN A WHILE. I WAS QUOTING NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE.

SECOND, THANKS FOR TAKING SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO CHIME IN AND KNOCK SOMEONE ELSE'S MACHINE. I'M SURE WE ALL APPRECIATED IT. FYI - THE OWNER OF THAT QUAD AND MANY OTHERS THINK IT'S COOL, PRINTING PRESS EXPERIENCE OR NOT.

I EDITED OUT A FEW COMMENTS - IT'S NOT REALLY WORTH GETTING INTO A "CYBER-FIGHT" OVER.

ENOUGH SAID.

hillclimbingrec
04-04-2007, 05:12 PM
look... Yes, red,green, and black dont go to well... but it's diffrent! it would CERTAINLY catch atteion at a race, or even on the trail. Still, it is one of the sickest 250's on this site... not because of the color, but becuase of the mod's. So just look at what he has.. not what color it is!

btw looks nice

joker11
04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
just for the record I thought the colors were kickass. I hate that my 07 trx250ex bike looks like every other 250ex in the showroom. I want something different.

04-05-2007, 03:26 AM
napolean dynamite has the entertainment value of a childs cartoon...i guess i like my humor to be a little more intelligent...15 minutes into that movie, i tuned it off becuase i was already tired of the same joke...
like i said, he did good with the rest of the bike, but the colors detract from that...like it was said before, put some black plastics on it and it will be a sweet bike...

oh, and that printing press has bought me the 2 bikes you want to have. and it will buy the next bike you will want to...maybe i will sell you one of these 2 when that happens...then you can find out what p.o.s. they really are

ALEXANDERJASON
04-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
napolean dynamite has the entertainment value of a childs cartoon...i guess i like my humor to be a little more intelligent...15 minutes into that movie, i tuned it off becuase i was already tired of the same joke...
like i said, he did good with the rest of the bike, but the colors detract from that...like it was said before, put some black plastics on it and it will be a sweet bike...

oh, and that printing press has bought me the 2 bikes you want to have. and it will buy the next bike you will want to...maybe i will sell you one of these 2 when that happens...then you can find out what p.o.s. they really are

OH PLEASE!! I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THIS SOPHISTICATED. MY KIDS ARE PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU, AND I OWN AND RUN A FORTUNE 1000 COMPANY. MY GARAGE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR HOUSE!! YOU ONLY DREAM OF THAT KIND OF SUCCESS.

ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOU'RE STILL RETARDED!!

m.h.s.c.#527
04-05-2007, 11:52 AM
u no what speedy quad i put alot of time and money in that bike read the rules at the bottom of each page like this one

If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
i just said the colors look like crap...i can and will state my opiinion if i want.

the rest of the bike is a good job, but to be totally honest...it looks horrible with the ugly green and the red...

alexanderjason...i doubt you have kids and you def. do not run a fortune 1000 company...you are too young. i bet i was riding before you were even born. this is my last word on this...grow up and quit yer cryin'

i just made a statement, mostly in response to your sig...oh, here is another pic of a nice looking 250ex. it beliongs to my friends wife...she rides maybe once a year so it don't need any major aftermarket parts, but looks good...no clashing...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/921056/YBFES-DSC00008.JPG

BlasterEaten250
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
speedyquad - I think the reason everyone is arguing with you is because the way you worded your first post kind of made you come off as a jerk:ermm: People would respect your opinion more if you didn't just go "dude, are you color blind, that green clashes with the red like no other...that bike us the ultimate f-ugly..." Let him choose the colors he wants, maybe he thinks your quads are ugly, some do, some don't. The only person it really matters to is the person that owns the quad. Sure, it may look a bit strange now, but once he gets black plastic it will be totally awesome.

BTW, your signiture makes you sound like a moron. Sorry, not everybody can afford a 450, but atleast they are proud and gratefull for what they have:ermm: And my 250 may not be the fastest thing out there, but I bet that I could easily outride you.;)

Now you are probably the oldest person in this thread posting, act like it:ermm:

04-05-2007, 03:10 PM
my sig is a reflection of his sig...

my description was meant to be colorful...and was also a reflection of his sig...as well as posted with a joking tone...but no one has any ****ing sense of humor any more

do i care what any of you think...nope

04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
let me restate it then...the red and green does not go well with each other, it is not a very nice looking quad for that reason. if it had black plastic instead of red, it would be a sharp quad. you have done a great job on everything else, just the color scheme is not pleasing to the eye.

are ya all happy now?

BlasterEaten250
04-05-2007, 03:15 PM
do i care what any of you think...nope Then why did you give your opinion in the first place if you don't care what anybody thinks?

04-05-2007, 03:16 PM
i don't care what is thought of me...he posted the pic, he should be ready for the criticism...

Pipeless416
04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
i don't care what is thought of me...he posted the pic, he should be ready for the criticism...

There is a difference between what you said and constructive criticism. It's simply not needed in this situation. There are mostly kids to young teens in this section and they are all doing what they can with the money they have. The only reason I post in here is because I had a 250ex for years before getting my 400. I happen to like mhsc's 250 and i think it is easily respectable, and I agree, it will look great with black plastic. As mentioned, unless you can be constructive with your criticism, don't reply. If all you can say is it's an eyesore, don't look. It's that simple. Act your age and quit teaching these younger riders that it's ok to be offensively rude.

04-05-2007, 03:35 PM
i don't see the word constructive in what i posted...his sig gives away his attitude...like i said the rest of the bike is nice...the green is ugly...enough said...i stand by what i typed and will until the end...

BlasterEaten250
04-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm sure everybody is going to put that in their signiture:rolleyes: Do you realize that maybe he just is proud of his atv and doesn't like it when people tell him to get a new quad because his is slow? He is not aiming anything directly at you, so I don't see why you have to "fight back" Why don't you put something about being tired of 400ex riders thinking they have awesome 400's too, because I've seen a lot of 400 riders that have that quote in there signiture.

joker11
04-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Dude,
I am not choosing sides here and it really is silly to argue about it, but hey, it is a forum where people get to voice their opinions. Here's mine. Your friend's wife is sitting on the blandest, white bread looking ATV I have ever seen. Now let it go.
Also, tell her to sell her ice chest and buy a pair of riding boots, ditch the tennis shoes, buy some gloves, some decent goggles, a safety orange flag and THEN she can feel good about riding a WonderBread Bike.

Oh, that's just my opinion.

Lonestar_R
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
joker11...now your cuttin on my wife....that is my wife in the picture that speedyquad posted.....one she has nothing to do with this and the quad isn't done either in that picture.....I am NOT going to put up with you saying things about her....yes you are saying things about her.....if you don't like the bike fine be that way......I will not put up with this crap....she and I have nothing to with it......my wife is proud to ride that quad...from what it looked like when I bought it till now is a hell of alot better.....this is just all complete crap. joker I don't know what you ride...if you ride at all. But when you are gonna cut down a person that isn't even on here to defend themselves thats pretty low.

m.h.s.c.#527
04-09-2007, 10:06 AM
ok thanks for the defense guys but now i feel like ive hijacked this thread

lonestar honestly i think he was just sayingthat to givespeedyquad a taste of his own medicine i appoligize for him

as for my sig i just put that there (long before this thread was created) because people say its awaste of money

there u go now back on topic

Lonestar_R
04-09-2007, 10:22 AM
ya know m.h.s.c. thats great that you apologize for him..but why doesn't he use speedy's bikes as an example and leave my wife and her bike out of it.....but I don't accept the apology from you. That Jerk needs to apologize to me and my wife.

joker11
04-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Lonestar,
I sent you a PM. Please read it.
Also, I sent you that PM before I saw that you called me a jerk, and my offer still stands.

For the love of dirt, can we publicly acknowledge that she could use, at the very least, some riding boots for safety?

m.h.s.c.#527
04-09-2007, 12:29 PM
hey if she doesnt want boots so be it its ok

Lonestar_R
04-09-2007, 01:42 PM
You know that was her second time out ever and I bet there are alot of people on here that don't wear full gear when riding.....I know I do...but you can't have everything everytime you go ride. sometimes there are money constraints and other factors....yes her quad is plain and I said it is not done. which it is still in the garage not done......it will be finished and it won't be so plain. I accept your apology. it was wrong to comment on someone else's quad just as speedy did. but keep my wife out of it. she was more thrilled just to ride.....her quad was completely ragged when it was bought and she was completely fine with riding it the way it was. but lets put all this crap to rest. I wasn't even going to post in here until someone started on my family. its all been said and done. so lets all just drop it.

Caseys 300ex
04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Jez everyone stop!!! This thread is for klutchbuster250 so stop crying.

So klutchbuster i think you should make ur bike like mhsc did for u in photoshop or w/e. But the red graphics would look trick on ur bike.

m.h.s.c.#527
04-09-2007, 03:34 PM
i think u should leave the aluminum wheels and pc the hubs red

klutchbuster250
04-12-2007, 04:39 PM
wut do u guys think about a carbonfiberhood with the akraix grapphics? its just an ideo cause no one makes hoods for 250s

BlasterEaten250
04-12-2007, 07:06 PM
wut do u guys think about a carbonfiberhood with the akraix grapphics? its just an ideo cause no one makes hoods for 250s That would be pretty cool. Maybe you can wrig up a 250r or 400ex hood to it, I know a lot of people put 250r hoods on 400ex's so it should work with the 250.