PDA

View Full Version : Fighting

rYan01400EX
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Do you guys ever "fight" with anyone in school, out of school, wherever? Not cool, I know.. I'm not a fighter of any sort but I do work in drywall every day so I'm no small kid by any chance. But the other day, some kid threw his whole plate of food at me during lunch and I lost my mind. I didn't provoke it by any means nor do I much about this kid. I let him have it there at lunch though. This was a week or so ago. I'm not trying to show how badass I am or anything, just wondering how many times, if any, it has happened to someone else.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-27-2007, 09:30 PM
ll the time kids want to be badasses and u put a stop to it or every one will pick on you

rYan01400EX
03-27-2007, 09:41 PM
I believe that every man has a boiling point. It takes years for me to get there.. but you can only take so much.. I went plum crazy on that kid. BUT he deserved it.

03-27-2007, 09:55 PM
nothing wrong with 2 guys in a fair fight, its just wehn cheap shots are taken and even worse when wheapons are brought, thats when it gets out of hand. If someone did that to me i would fight him too. Whoever says you can talk things out is full of it. Just give he kid a good pounding :D

rYan01400EX
03-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Alot of people in this world need an *** kicking. I've taken 3 down in my time. No kid should have to take crap off any other kid as noone is less important then the other..

troyleepred719
03-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Every guy fights, its just a matter of when. Every guy knows whats right and whats wrong, and in most cases will defend it. I think if your fighting for defense, or for something that you believe in, its right, but for those who walk around acting like their tough, there the ones that need there asses kicked. Ive been in many fights in my time, some lost, some one, many lessons learned. If you believe in what your fighting for, mor power to you.

As far as fighting fair, the best offense is defense. if you have to grab someone my the ol sack, go for it I say lol Just dont expect your diginigity when you get up lol. Of course all this is easy to say, coming from a 270 lb NYS classified Lethal Weapon :devil:

pro-pain
03-28-2007, 01:06 AM
when i was younger, i was a lot taller than the other kids even ones that were older than me, so they would always talk a lot of ****, so i had to kick their *** a lot this was like between 8-12 yrs old, had one more serious fight and i got the guy in a headlock and he almost passed out.

im not huge but bigger than avg 6'3 220, and i am laid back so no one messes with me - except last week a bunch of mexicans were going to kick my *** but my friend was there and 5 of them were afraid to take on 2 guys hehe

05lavaracer
03-28-2007, 03:47 AM
I was suspended from school twice for fighting.First time was when the kid puched me in the back of the head walking down the hall. I turned around and told him to try that when I was looking. He started to draw his arm back again and I let him have it. He never got another shot in, He did bite me however when we were on the ground.

2nd time was when I punched a kid in the stomach because he was picking on a mentally challenged at the bus stop.The principle even said that he deserved it but he still had to suspend me.

Nobody really starts anything with me anymore for some reason.It may be because I am 6'6"and 310lbs but Im not positive.:D

ZeroLogic
03-28-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm not much of a fighter but I can fight. My brother is in football and can bench like 250 or something, his arms are twice as big as mine and I still can take him down. I got into plenty of fights in my lifetime. Only lost one or two though. I'm more of a peaceful type of kid, but if someone starts with me I won't hesitate to show him whats up.

I don't blame you for fighting that kid. I'd make sure he wouldn't be able to walk for a while after he did what he did.

Villageidiott23
03-28-2007, 08:50 AM
alittle golden rule to live by. THE ONLY UNFAIR FIGHT IS THE ONE YOU LOSE.... you do what you have to do. if your out number, jackem in the nuts, bitem if you hafta, put a finger in their eye. whatever, break a couple fingers. and if you can make an example outta some one. kick that M Fers legs in or break their arm. beat that ****er sensless and then beatem sum more...

03-28-2007, 09:01 AM
i was raised that you fight fair. Unless of course some punk hits you in the balls, then anything goes from their out. I played hockey and droped the gloves a few times. Hockey players got resect for eachother thats why fights are no big deal. 2 men drop the gloves one wins and skates away. But on the other hand you got basketball players or football players when a fight happens its like an all out war..lol. Just fight fair unless the guys your fighting isnt.

ATV Chic
03-28-2007, 09:03 AM
As a teenager, i was greatly annoyed by many guys and had to beat up a few of them to let the other's get the picture that i wouldn't be messed with. When I was 13, one of them pinched my butt and i broke his nose. You do what you gotta do. Women have breaking points too..... ;)

03-28-2007, 09:09 AM
id never fight a girl, but if she was really coming at me, i would just try and hold her back and get her pinned. I couldnt throw a punch to a female

HB416EX
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I have been in about 10 fights in my life.A few in school,some at parties,some over a girl.......

About 4 years ago I went riding with my boss,his family,his friends,and my girlfriend.He was being a dick all weekend because he was trying to quit drinking an everyone else was drinking.My girlfriend wanted to ride and he told her no for no reason.They got into an arguement I got involved I pushed him and it was on.We fought I busted his lip nothing really happened to me.It got broke up I thought it was over he comes over and sucker punches me in the eye.I grab a metal coleman lantern and hit him in the head,fight was over.We talked 2 days later.

My last fight was at work a fatass guy tried to hit me with a shovel.I ducked it punched him and choked him out.

Ron89
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
id never fight a girl, but if she was really coming at me, i would just try and hold her back and get her pinned. I couldnt throw a punch to a female
Haha...not around my school. My school is the worst when it comes to the ghetto slobs and harda**'s. Just the way they talk makes me clench my fists...errr. The women are all gross, pregnant, and ghetto wannabe's. My god I can't wait till I graduate.

They have changed a lot too. Back then it was the war of words with girls. Now, I have seen them knock eachother out. Fricken wastes of life.

700bRad
03-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Every fight I have been in ive thrown the first punch/head bunt and not to try and act like a bad *** but in the majority of the fights, that was it, just one good womp in the chin thats all it takes. Im the kinda dude that usually doesnt let **** get to me, and I pack it in real tight, so when the right person says the right thing, at the right time, look out. Ive only been in 4 fights, but thats because im really easy going and get along with everyone. Im only 6'0 and 150 pounds, but im really scrappy :macho And people are usually surprised when I confront them smiling, then the next minute im freaking out on there face.

honda4life72
03-28-2007, 05:37 PM
i got in a fight in the middle of class on time

we were sittign there and this dude next to me is sleeping so i drop a book right beside him. He looks up at me with this i'm gunna beat your ***** look and puts his head back down. well me freind goes and drops a book inthe same place, thinking it was me he jumps up adn grabs my shirt and gets in my face so i pick him up and throw him down . he gets up hits me and i let him have it after that about 15 pounches to the face latter and the floor was filling up...and the teacher gave hima nd paper towel and didn't even send us to the office NO joke ... not even a call home

ZeroLogic
03-28-2007, 06:02 PM
I love doing that! But I hate when it happens to me. Scariest thing ever.:blah:

Originally posted by honda4life72
i got in a fight in the middle of class on time

we were sittign there and this dude next to me is sleeping so i drop a book right beside him. He looks up at me with this i'm gunna beat your ***** look and puts his head back down. well me freind goes and drops a book inthe same place, thinking it was me he jumps up adn grabs my shirt and gets in my face so i pick him up and throw him down . he gets up hits me and i let him have it after that about 15 pounches to the face latter and the floor was filling up...and the teacher gave hima nd paper towel and didn't even send us to the office NO joke ... not even a call home

Hondadudeehhhh
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
A few weeks ago at a party some kid was going on about being a golden glove boxer and how he beat up some kid from my school. I called him out about being a little wanna be gangster and how it took him and 8 of his friends beat this kid up. He got in my face, i told him he didnt even want to climb up that tree then walked away. About 15 minutes later im talking to some buddies then out of nowhere he hits me dead in the jaw and broke his hand. So while i was fired up from taking a puss shot to the face he's screaming about his hand. I tossed him around until i proved my point then ended up taking him to the emergency room for his hand, kind of ironic. Im not much of a fighter, i dont really like conflict but if something needs to be done i cant really back down.

trxwannbe
03-28-2007, 08:39 PM
my sophmore year i was suspended for fighting and i'm a pretty easy going guy i could care less what you say but if you start pushin i go mental i have adhd and i just lose it totally the kid i fought was messin wit me cuz of my asthma (used to have a hard time jogging a slow mile but its pretty much gone now) and after about two weeks of listenting to him i just lost it and tackled him and sat on his chest and i was just gone i punched him in the chest for a good five minutes straight he ended up having to go the emergency room for the bruises on his chest cuz they thought something may have been broken

Mean250r
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
A few weeks ago at a party some kid was going on about being a golden glove boxer and how he beat up some kid from my school. I called him out about being a little wanna be gangster and how it took him and 8 of his friends beat this kid up. He got in my face, i told him he didnt even want to climb up that tree then walked away. About 15 minutes later im talking to some buddies then out of nowhere he hits me dead in the jaw and broke his hand. So while i was fired up from taking a puss shot to the face he's screaming about his hand. I tossed him around until i proved my point then ended up taking him to the emergency room for his hand, kind of ironic. Im not much of a fighter, i dont really like conflict but if something needs to be done i cant really back down.

if some one gets in your face, you really dont have a choice to back down. I only got in two fight so far (hope to not get in anymore)If you back down everyone will think of you as a puss. Some *** thought i stole his shoes (i really didnt) and he was takin em. i said there mine and he said fight me for em. I pushed him and it was on. He landed like one shot on me and i tossed him around pretty good lets say haha:devil:

03-28-2007, 09:19 PM
this kid at my school is asking for it, i could kick his a$* easily but he would cry for his friends. and then i would get the ***** kicked outta me. my parents would freak out on me too...i just dont know what to do. i'm just gonna wait till he comes near me with a fist. then its down

rYan01400EX
03-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Well, we have a severe racial problem at my school. I'm not racist, but I am a farmer. I have black friends... But there are some there that think they run school... They shove you in the hallway, push you, cuss you out, whatever. One shoved me my 9th grade year... I grabbed his shirt and spun him around. I didn't say a word. I stepped on his shoe and gave his face all I had. It put him on the ground. Put my knees in his arms and got in about 3 - 4 more punches.. He don't have much to say. Like I said, I'm no badass.. just wondering if you all expirience the problems kids like myself do at school. I don't say any words when it comes to fighting. I just do the job. Do you any of you say anything or just do what I do? Most kids try and fight you with words. I don't.

rYan01400EX
03-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
this kid at my school is asking for it, i could kick his a$* easily but he would cry for his friends. and then i would get the ***** kicked outta me. my parents would freak out on me too...i just dont know what to do. i'm just gonna wait till he comes near me with a fist. then its down

If it were me, I'd get it done. Set him straight. I was brought up with a father who backs me 110% (Not saying you all don't have this as I'm sure you do - just if I fight or something my dad has no problem telling me "Son, if you do it, do it well and I'll be there to pick you up." Dad always told me if someone hits me to not think twice - just go ahead and get it done. He said that I shouldn't have to put up with anyone and to just be myself. Good. I can do that. BUT - there's idiots everywhere and dad knows it.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
I hate the kids that are always looking for a fight. It pisses me off. One night we were all at the local hangout drinking beer n some kid i never met before was using every little excuse to fight everybody. Im not gonna lie, hes a big kid n he would of killed me. lmao But i told him to shut up cuz hes ruining everyones good time and he was like "thems fightin words, imma kill u" So hes walking up to me to fight i was getting ready for him to get close enough i could lay the first hit. He stops about 5' in front of me and pulls out a switchblade. Deffinately the biggest ***** ever. Him and i both knew he could of beat me up. But he still needs a knife?

I called him a ***** for being afraid of a kid half his size. Told him to drop the knife and be a man. But as soon as everybody saw the knife we got broken up n he split. Kids like that just make me sick.

My best friend that i grew up with put shaving cream on my face and i hit him in the face. I didnt think about it, it just happened. I never felt like such an a-hole. It wasnt even something i should of gotten mad about but i hit him.

3exrider23
03-29-2007, 03:49 PM
i very rarely fight ever seriously but i really can if it comes down to it. i was down the shore and two black kids kept pickign in my small friend. we were both on bikes just ridign away cause i didnt want anything to do with it. so finally i pull up next to my friend so they would say something to me. the kid talked a bunch of stuff and then just walked away afetr i just sat there. finally he come back from behind me and hits me in the jaw. i kinda just stood there confused abotu everythign cause i thought he slapped me and i wasnt going to slap him back so i just let it go. i regret not kicking the **** outta him and his friend to this day.

300ex mxracer
03-29-2007, 03:54 PM
only got in two fights in my life, and i started one of them. first one was in 8th grade when this kid thought it'd be hilarious to throw a football at my face. told him to knock that sh*t off and he came at me and make a move to hit me so my first punch put him on the ground and he ran off. one hitter quiter...second fight was 3 weeks ago when some 17 year old mexican decided he wanted to date my 12 year old sister...aint gonna happen.my dad said i had permission to kick his @ss. i confronted him about him and my sister and he got in my face so i hit him in the face. dam guy bit me in the arm... but hes got a broken nose and no more contact with my sister.

reptikes
03-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Do not wait for him to come to you, confront him with the problem now and try to solve it. And do not let him swing on you first. If it does come down to it, put him in a position where he nor his friends ever want to try you again.

madeincanada123
03-30-2007, 08:48 PM
i fight with love

PismoLocal
03-31-2007, 02:21 AM
I don't get in fights I just hand out beat downs. :D :devil: :cool:

ida400ex
03-31-2007, 02:35 AM
i got in a fight when i was about 14. i was about 5ft 6 and 140lbs. we were on a scout campout and we were having a snowball fight. this kid about twice my size and 2 years older came up and split a block of ice over my head. they made the ice in a 5gal bucket . anyway it knocked me down and i kinda laid there for a second. when i got my bearings back i got up and called him a few choice words. i took of after him and he ran like a baby. when i got him i through off my gloves and beat the **** out of him. it took 3 ppl to tear me off of him. he diddnt know what hit him.:D

i normally dont fight but sometimes i just snap. i think i have one in my near future with a kid i cant stant to look at.