PDA

View Full Version : Hydroxy-cut?

TRX_450
03-27-2007, 03:43 PM
anybody ever taken this stuff? if so how good were the results and were there any side effects?

bansheeguy
03-27-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1066793

The only side affect I've had was I felt warm after taking it, which means your getting a boost in metabalism.

Biotest is leading (by far) in the supplement business.

madeincanada123
03-27-2007, 07:53 PM
do youself a favor, dont be lazy and waste ur money...just go run and eat better.

derekhonda
03-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by madeincanada123
do youself a favor, dont be lazy and waste ur money...just go run and eat better.

ding ding ding. I do take supplements though, just don't expect to take a pill, eat mcdonals, and lose weight. Gotta change the lifestyle but certain pills do add a boost.

TRX_450
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
im not eating mcdonalds...lol...im actually running and lifting drinking lots of water and watching what i eat...i just wanna get my body fat down to show more muscle...ive ran and ran and ran and done lots of cardio but it just doesnt seem to work and im not a person who sweats alot so its not like i can sweat it out

Scottt89
03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I've lost 20-40lbs on 2 seperate occasions from taking Hydroxycut. But like everyone said, you have to adjust your eating habbits too. Only problem is after a while your body gets used to it. Thus making it not as effective. It's worth a shot for ya tho.

bwamos
03-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by TRX_450
im not eating mcdonalds...lol...im actually running and lifting drinking lots of water and watching what i eat...i just wanna get my body fat down to show more muscle...ive ran and ran and ran and done lots of cardio but it just doesnt seem to work and im not a person who sweats alot so its not like i can sweat it out

Fitness is exercise.
Bodyfat levels are your diet.

Reduce your carbs a little bit.
High carbs even though there's low fat reduce your ablilty to burn fats, due to an insulin spike. The majortiy of my carb intake is my afternoon meal. That's when you need the quick energy anyway. ;)

Keep them to a very minimum for your evening meal.
You want a higher protien meal in the evening for a few reasons. One being your body does rebuilding while your asleep. Protien helps this. Two, your body needs energy to repair. Low carbs means your gonna burn more fats. ;)

Do not eat 4hrs before you sleep.
You should sleep on an empty stomach if you want to burn fat. If you sleep on an empty stomach your body has to get energy from somewhere to repair itself. Nothing of significance (carbs/fat) in the digestive tract, so guess where it gets the energy. Yep, bodyfat. ;)

Note: I personally do not support low carb/ high protien diets. I support a balanced diet with the proper levels of nutritions at the correct times of the day.

Balanced breakfast, balanced snack, higher complex carb lunch, higher protien snack, higher protien dinner. Also try to keep sodium levels in check. ;) Some "fat" may just be bloating/water retention.. lol.

I like a 40/40/20 diet. Percentage of calories. 40% Carbs/40% Protien/20% Healthy Fats. For fat burning.. you may want 30% Carbs/45% Protien/25% Healthy Fats.

Also try to keep your carbs "complex" whole grains etc (harder to digest, more energy burned, less insulin spikes. Fats healthy. Nuts, veggies, etc. (Big Mac's = bad, lol). Protiens are a little more complicated if you want them to be. ;)

Now if I'd just follow my own advice... LOL.

HondaATC500X
03-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Everyone is talking about hydroxy cut, the poster above posted a link to this hotroxx stuff. Is that just another name or are we talking about 2 different things here? The stuff in the link looks pretty interesting...

PismoLocal
03-29-2007, 01:08 PM
The stuff in the link is not hydroxy cut.

jb500ex
03-29-2007, 05:14 PM
the stuff in the link is alright for weight loss but do not take for physical activities like racing