PDA

View Full Version : AC Blackline Pro Peg Question - Banshee

supercoop
03-27-2007, 03:14 PM
I have just got some new AC Pro Peg Blackline nerfs for the banshee. However I am having a little problem. I need to take the bolts out that are just in front of the motor. However it is very awkward to get a spanner in as the pipes are in the way. I have got DMC Alien pipes so could this be the problem as they are different from stock ones? Will I need to remove the front pipes to get in? But this seems abit stupid just to put 2 new bolts in.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Ceipherz
03-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Well you basically answered your own question... If the pipes are in the way, they gotta go, right? Pull em off, do what you need to do and slap them back on...no big deal.

TXATVRIDER
04-18-2007, 08:29 PM
He's right, i had to do the same thing with mine. No matter what i did i had to take the pipes off to get the bolt off. It's no big deal just a little more work.

bansheeCJ
04-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey...if you got them on...I'd like to see some pics. I really want to get a set of them. I want to see how they look on banshee's.
CJ

banshee84
04-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by bansheeCJ
Hey...if you got them on...I'd like to see some pics. I really want to get a set of them. I want to see how they look on banshee's.
CJ

yeah, same here