elite ATV1
03-27-2007, 01:57 PM
****DELETED****
No Helmet no post:ermm:

03-27-2007, 02:02 PM
water must of been deeper then he thought..lol...going to slow too

ATV Chic
03-27-2007, 02:04 PM
And he's a stupid douchebag b/c he doesn't have on a helmet! :grr: :huh :ermm: :scary:

03-27-2007, 02:12 PM
guess what, if he flips and dies, your still gonna go to sleep tonight. I wear a helment most of the time when i ride, but i never enforce my views on others. Let him ride with whatever gear he chooses

54warrior
03-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
guess what, if he flips and dies, your still gonna go to sleep tonight. I wear a helment most of the time when i ride, but i never enforce my views on others. Let him ride with whatever gear he chooses

As they say: "Ignorance is bliss"

Actions like not wearing a helmet, cracking your skull open, and becoming seriously injured give ALL of us a bad name. Not trying to preach, but it's the jackasses out there that we have to thank for riding areas being closed down and all the nasty statistics floating around about how unsafe they are.

Pipeless416
03-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior
As they say: "Ignorance is bliss"

Actions like not wearing a helmet, cracking your skull open, and becoming seriously injured give ALL of us a bad name. Not trying to preach, but it's the jackasses out there that we have to thank for riding areas being closed down and all the nasty statistics floating around about how unsafe they are.

you know what they say.. $300 helmet to protect a $300 head.. $60 helmet to protect a $60 head. whats it trying to say when theres no helmet at all?? :o

esr250r86
03-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
you know what they say.. $300 helmet to protect a $300 head.. $60 helmet to protect a $60 head. whats it trying to say when theres no helmet at all?? :o That is soo true! That is funny. What an idiot.

03-27-2007, 03:09 PM
i beleive everyone has their own choice, i just got off my 250r, i took it for a quick spin without a helment. Everyone has a choice but riding without a helment shouldnt get riding areas closed thats wrong. I know in some states people ride motorcycles without helments. I dont see anything wrong with that

derekhonda
03-27-2007, 03:34 PM
i beleive everyone has their own choice, i just got off my 250r, i took it for a quick spin without a helment. Everyone has a choice but riding without a helment shouldnt get riding areas closed thats wrong. I know in some states people ride motorcycles without helments. I dont see anything wrong with that

Dont get me wrong, I am sure we have all taken a spin down the driveway or in the backyard without a helmet on. But those guys were clearly out for a days ride....without a helmet. Dumb on their part.

400EXtreme
03-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Dont get me wrong, I am sure we have all taken a spin down the driveway or in the backyard without a helmet on. But those guys were clearly out for a days ride....without a helmet. Dumb on their part. but also look at how ho t it was the guy wasnt wearing a shirt.

03-27-2007, 03:46 PM
they never used to wear helments in anything. all sports helments were never tooken seriously. remmeber back in the day when hockey players never wore helments? My grandpa never wears a helment, he said growing up he never had to, why change now? seatbelts same thing. I think its bad when people try and tell someone that they are wrong for making a personal choice with their own life. just let them do what they want, your not their parents and if they r over 18 lets them spill their brains out

400EXTRA
03-27-2007, 04:00 PM
WOW:eek2:

ATV Chic
03-27-2007, 04:00 PM
they never used to wear helments in anything. all sports helments were never tooken seriously. remmeber back in the day when hockey players never wore helments? My grandpa never wears a helment, he said growing up he never had to, why change now? seatbelts same thing. I think its bad when people try and tell someone that they are wrong for making a personal choice with their own life. just let them do what they want, your not their parents and if they r over 18 lets them spill their brains out

FYI, i was not tryin to TELL anyone that they were wrong for making a personal choice not to wear one, I said he was a douchebag IMO for NOT wearing one..... Quote me correctly please:rolleyes: Why do you have to argue with everyone on here?:confused:

03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
this isnt an arguement, argueing is yelling and calling names.

troutman561
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
hiney breath.... there, it is an argument now...

trx450jason
03-27-2007, 05:04 PM
about the whole helment thing i didnt wear one was much until i really started riding.. just wait until you wreck bad with one on you'll never think about not wearing one again

CRich[814]
03-27-2007, 05:20 PM
i wear a helmet 99% of the time. the only time i dont is after i wash the bike and ride it up and down my drive way in first gear about 1/4 throttle to dry off a little.

and that guy is a retard.

03-28-2007, 09:06 AM
ok then dont judge somone because he prefers not to wear a helmet. i know alot of people that are very smart but choose not to wear a helmet when they ride a bike or quad. I cant stand it when people say "their an idiot" and they dont even know their first name. Chill out and let them ride without one if they want. Do you go around in public and tell people they r ugly or fat?? lol. I agree people should wear a helmet but please dont judge someone because of it..

PS if you think this is turning into an arguement, please dont post

ATV Chic
03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
ok then dont judge somone because he prefers not to wear a helmet. i know alot of people that are very smart but choose not to wear a helmet when they ride a bike or quad. I cant stand it when people say "their an idiot" and they dont even know their first name. Chill out and let them ride without one if they want. Do you go around in public and tell people they r ugly or fat?? lol. I agree people should wear a helmet but please dont judge someone because of it..

PS if you think this is turning into an arguement, please dont post

I didn't JUDGE anyone, i simply stated that IMO, he was a douche for not wearing helmet. There. Happy? :rolleyes:

03-28-2007, 09:19 AM
i dont want to drag this any further but you calling him a "douchbag" is judgeing him, i could see calling him that for flipping off the quad, but dont call him that for his own choices

Would you call many of my familly member "douchbags" for not wearing a helmet when they ride road bikes, dirt bike or quads? What about us not using our seatbelts? Dont call people names when you know lierally nothing about them. Thanks

premiumtommy
03-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
I didn't JUDGE anyone, i simply stated that IMO, he was a douche for not wearing helmet. There. Happy? :rolleyes:

lol. as long as you're not judging me, you can call me a douche anytime. lol

ps. just bustin your stones

ATV Chic
03-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Well, you can take it how u wish, it was just my opinion. I have better things to do than continue this, so have a nice day!

And premiumtommy your too funny lol :p

troyleepred719
03-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
hiney breath.... there, it is an argument now...

lol, this man is my hero....

let ppl do what they want, it gives us emts/fireman something to do all day