PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain ATV.awesome!

esr250r86
03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
I bought a set of tie rods from Rocky mountain and the ups delivers them to my house today, I open the box and see that the only thing in it is the tether kill switch I bought. So I call them up and say that I ordered tie rods and they didnt come in, so she says she will call me back as soon as she finds out if they shipped it or whatnot. Rocky mountain calls me back and asks me if theres any holes or anything in the box, and I say no, but then I look and there is a hole on the bottom left side that was big enough for the tierod to slide out of, anyway to end this, she says she Is going to send me another pair for free. Thats customer service. I have always dealed with them and this is the first time something like this happened to me and I am pleased to do buisiness with them. :)

250xridamatt
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I once ordered tie-rods from them and somehow managed to get two of them in a package with the same threading. So I could only put one of them on. They ended up letting me keep them and just sending me a new set that worked. Definately great service.

esr250r86
03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I was surprised that they said they were going to send me another pair. I thought they were going to say it was the ups's falt and deal with them, but the lady was really nice about it. At least you have extra tie-rods for one side. lol

FasstMidnightZ
03-26-2007, 05:36 PM
They have some shipping problems. I personally have had poor shipping w/ them and I've heard other people say the same.
I ordered tires on a 2day shipping on like a monday in the morning and took about 5 days(took a couple days to ship)...So they had to refund that.

They need to work on shipping in my opionion. :ermm:

WhiteYFZ
03-26-2007, 05:44 PM
love their site. its easy to order from. but i ordered tires on sunday, and they came the NEXT tuesday. but hey, its free.

they are awesome tho!

esr250r86
03-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah, they kind of do, but like I said this was the first time I ever had a shipping problem with them, I think it is because whoever packed the tierods put them in a small box that barely squeezed them in diagonally into the box which put pressure on the side of the box and it eventually just ripped a hole through. Yeah, but I rather not have went through this small hassle and just have recieved my tierods on time so I can put them on and go ride, but oh well mistakes happen sometimes,hopefully it doesnt happen again.

exrider008
03-26-2007, 05:50 PM
i love rockymountain. i like there frequent buyer program. spend $1000 in a year and get 5% off all orders. ive already got my 5% this year:eek2: i bought a chain from them and it was too short so they sent me a longer one they paid for me to ship them the other chain and gave me free shipping on the new one.

ive never had a problem with there shipping, fast, and my parts always arive in one piece.

#1 for customer service.

esr250r86
03-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I am not saying they are bad either, they are definitely a good place to buy good quality parts from. That frequent buyer thing is a good deal, too bad I dont buy that much from them.

Honda#4
03-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I buy all of my parts from them, to be exact $2500 , they have wonderful shipping I get all my parts in 6 days guaranteed. There website is so easy to order from it's like taking candy from a baby.

ST87
03-26-2007, 08:07 PM
1 out of 10 times my packages will arrive later than advertised but no complaints here and they are constantly runnin shipping deals whether its free ground or 2 day thats the same as ground

F-16Guy
03-26-2007, 11:01 PM
That place is awesome. I wish they had a store front; I just moved to Utah, and I'm about 45 minutes away from their warehouse.

PismoLocal
03-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Ya Rocky Mountain has awesome customer service. I order all my parts from them. Its nice getting a $100+ gift certificate from them at the end of the year. I also buy a lot of my clothes and shoes from them too which counts toward the 5% rebate.

atvRiDa400ex
03-26-2007, 11:10 PM
everything i get goes through them!!

they beat every price i have seen....and AWESOME customer service!

Kahuna
03-26-2007, 11:34 PM
RMATV is my favorite place to buy from, I've never had a problem either.

Their customer service is unbeatable.

They just need a bigger selection of hard to find parts, maybe some oem stuff?

Scottt89
03-27-2007, 12:19 AM
I ordered a pair of IMS pegs, I received 2 Right side pegs. Called them up, they overnighted me the left peg, sent me a UPS tag, I took it to the UPS store and sent one of them back! No questions asked.

KB Motorsports
03-27-2007, 01:11 AM
I usually send all my customer who want tires/rims to RMATV because I don't get good combo deals on them.. However.. everything is a toss up sometimes i'm cheaper, and sometimes they are cheaper.

I've bought a few things from them before without any problems.:D

KB Motorsports (http://www.kbmotorsportsonline.com/cart2)

broncogurl
03-27-2007, 01:44 AM
I love RMATV! If they have what I am looking for then I will buy it (parts, tires, wheels, fluids, apparel, etc.) They are awesome! They've never messed up on any of my orders, even when I order a bunch of little things. You always get free ground shipping when you order over $100. And I always get my orders in precisely 3 days. I think they have great friendly customer service.

tldPREDATORboy
03-27-2007, 07:01 AM
i orderd a pair of razer2's from rocky mountain and they sent me regular razors.and do u bealive i got to keep the regular razor's?bealive i because i did.great people to work with.

m.h.s.c.#527
03-27-2007, 07:46 AM
alot of stuff they dont have in stock and then it takes 4 ever 4 u to get it i like www.denniskirk.com

Aceman
03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
That place is awesome. I wish they had a store front

Are you sure they don't? Their homepage lists their showroom hours?