PDA

View Full Version : Complete set of Elka's & +2 arms

northwest Texas
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Got a complete set of Elka's for sale. Front's are the standard shocks with triple rate springs (non SSD) with about 3 hours on them after rebuild.

Rear shock has compression and rebound adjustment. It is a dual rate spring setup (again non SSD) and has the same 3 hours since rebuild as the fronts.

Colby rebuilt them just a couple months ago. They're set up for about a 190# rider and they're better on the jumps than the small stuff.

These shocks came off a 2004 Suzuki LTZ400 of which most of you know is compatible with the KFX400 and DVX400.

Also have a set of Full Flight arms in the +2 width. Nothing wrong with them mechanically and just a few small blemishes on the paint. These include replacement inserts needed for your spindle. Everything there you would need. These are about a year old and don't have a lot of time on them, not worn out or anywhere near it.

Wanting $1,000 for the shocks (front and rear) and $225 for the arms. Might separate the front and rear shocks. Will sell the arms separate from the shocks.

Can get pics later if needed.

northwest Texas
03-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Here's a pic of the front end. I chose this pic cause it shows more detail than any others I have.

Make an offer but these don't have to be sold just for the sake of selling them.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/kyle_nwtx/Suzuki%20LTZ400/P3170010.jpg

northwest Texas
03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Make an offer on the shocks if you're interested.

Arms are reduced to $200 shipped. That includes everything you would get if you bought them new.

Again, all this stuff is about a year old and probably has well less than 50 hours of ride time on them. I'd say closer to 25-30.

If nobody's interested, he'll keep them. I know most of you are looking for "bargains" but these are worth the money.

Thanks for looking.

crazyquader
03-28-2007, 09:39 AM
will ship to portugal?

pm me with total of a-arms, are those aluminum?

how much for the front shocks??

thanks

Bruno.