PDA

View Full Version : cheap 90 mods

dart450r
03-25-2007, 10:55 PM
ok.... first of all... i don't want to spend alot of money right at this moment. the bike has got a big gun big head pipe muffler on it. i think if i'm right. i cut the pink wire already on the cdi box. i guess what i'm looking for ar some more cheap mods. like taking the air box lid off and rejet... like what jet to get for that? would it help to clean up the ports real quick and possibly the intake? maybe shave the head .010 or .020? it's already regeared at 1 up in the frt from stock and 3 down in the back from stock. he not that real experienced right now, but they way he raced saturday night. he could use just a little bit of stuff. the other guy i go with is a pro edt rider and i can get some mrx01 gas to put in it... so i know that will help
any response would be greatly appreciated, even if it is the next mod in line. possibly in the next month i could do the carb, cam and some other stuff. right at the moment i'm kinda strapped for cash for building a house.
thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully i can get some quick inout so i can order a jet or get something done by next weekend

dart450r
03-27-2007, 08:38 AM
all these people here and nobody knows anything? lol
i found a couple things, just not what all i was looking for

ROBBSRACING
03-27-2007, 09:41 AM
If you want to call me at the shop I would be happy to go over some options with you.

dart450r
03-27-2007, 03:30 PM
i did and left my number with you.... hope i hear from you by tomorrow so if i do decide to get something it will be here for the weekend