PDA

View Full Version : don't buy sell or trade anything with hillclimbingrec

Boduke@KY
03-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Don't buy, sell, or trade anyhing with hillclimbingrec. I traded the guy quads today. my yamaha warrior for his honda recon. i told him all that was wrong with my quad, need a o ring and was barly leaking oil (wasent dripping) and the motor was still on break in, oil not even changed yet, new piston and boaring, gasket kit, new cam, and seals. the motor was just rebuild i put about $700 in the rebuild. we agreed upon the trade. after a 30 min drive home i rode the recon for about an hour and a half before he called and said he wanted to trade back. he said he rode for 15 minuets and had his friend/ mechanic look at it. i agreed to trade back. when he finnaly brought the warrior back they said a mechnic looked at it and said that it needed an oil change and valves adjusted. i started it up and it made all kinds of noise in the top end. i checked the oil and there was a little on the end of the dip stick. it was like they changed it and put a quart in. by this point the cam was junk. i get really pissed because im gettting screwed, they wanted to trade back and give my bike back with the motor junk. and all that they would do was give $300.00 and the warrior back to me for the recon. I agreed to do this, but if that moeny didnt cover the cost we are going to cort. this guy is just some 15 year old punk who decided to have fun with my bike and break it then his daddy found out and was going to spank him for trading for a bike that he decided to brake.

lamar76
03-25-2007, 11:54 PM
hey that same kid tried to trade me, after i talked to his dad i decided not to do the trade! the boy had never even been on a bike!! I left it at that but then the kid would not quit calling and herassing me he even went as far as to write bad stuff on one of my threads, he should be kicked off here! anyone no how to get that done?????

firefighterjosh
03-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by lamar76
hey that same kid tried to trade me, after i talked to his dad i decided not to do the trade! the boy had never even been on a bike!! I left it at that but then the kid would not quit calling and herassing me he even went as far as to write bad stuff on one of my threads, he should be kicked off here! anyone no how to get that done?????

PM your problems to admin.

Boduke@KY
03-26-2007, 12:26 AM
how would i go about doing that because it sucks that i have a broke quad and 300 bucks to fix a $600 problem.

ryedoggracing
03-27-2007, 03:11 AM
HE'S BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THAT RECON FOREVER YOU SHOULD TAKE HIM TO COURT.:mad: :mad: :mad: