PDA

View Full Version : error screen

derekhonda
03-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Anyone else getting the error screen when clicking around the site? Got it 8 times before a page finally loaded, very annoying.

CRich[814]
03-25-2007, 08:37 PM
it happens to everyone. i get it about one day a week, but the day i get it, its huge. tonight im like hardly on this forum because of it.

1fst400
03-25-2007, 08:57 PM
when it does it I just keep clicking reload. After about 10 times max it loads correctly. Which for someone with dial up could take an hour. But luckly it only takes me about 10 secconds.

AtvMxRider
03-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Maybe one day somebody will fix it:rolleyes:

dunnonuttin
03-25-2007, 09:06 PM
am i the only one that has noticed that apologize is spelled wrong?

Pappy
03-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Maybe one day somebody will fix it:rolleyes:

if it were always that easy.

the main issue we are running into is when a router goes down(we have no control over that) the last time they were able to re route the site through another router as the hold up was in atlanta.

QuadJunkies
03-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Not to mention also...
Has everyone here seen the magnitude of this site?
You also have an Admin. to who travels all over Gods green earth to bring to you what everyone loves to see and read about.
I get all the issues everyone else gets as well,but I deal with it .

I cant even imagine what all it takes to keep this place up and running at times ..
:scary:

WHITE SEAT
03-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I also get the error page on average 3 times a day, actually the error page came up when I clicked on this thread.

I would like to agree with pappy also, not everything on the computer is just a click away, there are ALOT of scripting to look over, sometimes you find the problem and sometimes you don't.
Harlen is a VERY busy man, just hit the refresh link and the page usually pops up.

derekhonda
03-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I gotcha. How much bigger does the site need to grow before admin springs for an upgrade in hardwear? Not complaining...just gets frustrating.

QuadJunkies
03-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I gotcha. How much bigger does the site need to grow before admin springs for an upgrade in hardwear? Not complaining...just gets frustrating.

He does do upgrades actually.

What we REALLY need is more journalists on the site so he can free up more time for the site!:D