PDA

View Full Version : Today at Breezewood

quadracer707
03-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Quadracer dad here.
We went to breezewood today for tthe 2nd time in 3 weeks. Let me tell you guys that are thinking of going & maybe to far. It is normally a 3 hour drive for us. Made real good time today, (must have been the good diesel fuel). This place is a 1st class operation, from dan meeting & shaking hands with about everyone he meets. THe track looked to be in awesome shape with very little dust or mud. My son was just getting warmed up when going around one of the berms his front right spindle snaped in half, After picking himself up & the quad up & coming over to me we proceded to push the quad back to my truck, when low & behold who comes over to help push & ask what problem is & can I helpwith anything. Dan & someothers went looking for a spindle but not to be found. That my friends is how you run a buisness, always looking out for your customers.

While we were packing up I noticed a trailer with small atv rider stickers on the side & rear gate & HUGE BREEZEWOOD PROVING GROUNDS stickers on the back. Talk about advertising, I saw the West Virginia license plate & a guy taking pictures, & assumed it was pappy. We were hoping to meet him & show him what we did to his powder coating, but when things break you just want to go the he__ home. As we were leaving who is there to say good bye?? Dan & his lovely wife. These 2 people really seem to care about riding. My point is guys if you get a chance to go there it is well worth the drive. I can only imagine what that place looks like in the summer time with everthng GREEN.
Dan Good luck this season it is great to see every person live there american dream.

KEN & WADE

Pappy
03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
That was my brothers trailer you saw, but i was there

CRich[814]
03-25-2007, 07:21 PM
about the millionth great story about BPG. i cant wait till this summer.

NPelletier
03-25-2007, 08:04 PM
when i get my license next year me and a few buds are deffinitely going on a road trip becus ive been dreaming about going there since i joined this forum.....i cant wait......i wish i would get my dad to bring me, maybe if he gets a new quad like he wants but i doubt it, 6 hour drive or so might be too much...o well....theres always next year:macho :blah:

wvspeedfreak
03-25-2007, 08:22 PM
We were at Breezewood Proving Grounds today too.As always,Dan and Amanda were awesome hosts.I enjoyed watching Dunk and the Lost Creek crew ride.I spent most of the day at the kids track with Austin.I didn't get to take many pics though.I was too busy swapping out Austin's air filters as he kept getting them soaked with water.We had a great day though!!

Doober
03-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
when i get my license next year me and a few buds are deffinitely going on a road trip becus ive been dreaming about going there since i joined this forum.....i cant wait......i wish i would get my dad to bring me, maybe if he gets a new quad like he wants but i doubt it, 6 hour drive or so might be too much...o well....theres always next year:macho :blah:

the 6 hour drive actually goes fast at least for me it did, since i drove the whole way there and back.

WhiteYFZ
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
That was my brothers trailer you saw, but i was there

that bike looks sick

hawaiikfx400
03-26-2007, 03:32 AM
this might seem like a stupid ? but how far is bpg from washinton. once i move i wouldnt mind a long road trip vacation to ride diffrent places.it seems well worth it.hitting every ride spot in between.

firefighterjosh
03-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by hawaiikfx400
this might seem like a stupid ? but how far is bpg from washinton. once i move i wouldnt mind a long road trip vacation to ride diffrent places.it seems well worth it.hitting every ride spot in between.

From seattle washington to Breezewood, PA it 37 Hours (2700 miles):eek2:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&q2=Breezewood,%20PA&q1=seattle,%20wa&trf=0&lon=-100.327148&lat=43.802819&mag=14

Dupontster
03-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Got a couple of pictures of Dans rider, Paul Gregg here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=289372&perpage=13&pagenumber=3) ....Paul really did a good job promoting Dan and Breezwood....Take a look

hawaiikfx400
03-26-2007, 06:08 AM
lol thanks but i still want to go 3wks vaca lots of monster gas and sleepless nights traveling i figure one week traveling both ways (7 days) 2 wks to ride?lol prolly bs but if i got my 2 bros to go split gas driving ect might happen?i really want to ride that track every time i see a post i get so jealous lol bpg is a dream track i ride every time i space out, get bored or think about it:chinese: thanks bra you always help on my ?s

firefighterjosh
03-26-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by hawaiikfx400
lol thanks but i still want to go 3wks vaca lots of monster gas and sleepless nights traveling i figure one week traveling both ways (7 days) 2 wks to ride?lol prolly bs but if i got my 2 bros to go split gas driving ect might happen?i really want to ride that track every time i see a post i get so jealous lol bpg is a dream track i ride every time i space out, get bored or think about it:chinese: thanks bra you always help on my ?s

Seems like where always on at the same time;)

Good luck with your trip. I live prally 8 hours away and it seems I can never make it down there....plus I am no good at MX:p