PDA

View Full Version : Deer steaks and my mom

mitch91
03-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Well i bbq ed 4 deer steaks not to long ago, and my mom woke up for her nap ( dosent like deer at all) and she said oh you made steaks. I didnt say nething. She took a big ol chunk off one and started to eat it, i was like is it good, and shes like yea its pretty good, i was like its deer, n she spit it all out n brushed her teeth?????? Lmao.

Anyone else have a mom like that lol?

LeGaCyGiAnT124
03-24-2007, 04:06 PM
yes actually i do!! I shoot a deer every year and my parents hate cooking it and eating it. So im just going to marinade them and cook them myself i guess:o

mitch91
03-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LeGaCyGiAnT124
yes actually i do!! I shoot a deer every year and my parents hate cooking it and eating it. So im just going to marinade them and cook them myself i guess:o

Haha, my dad will eat the perpets, im the only one who will cook the steaks though lol.

atvRiDa400ex
03-24-2007, 04:18 PM
yea we made deer burger and my mom didnt know it either...

well we had her eat it and we were trying not to laugh, but i couldnt help it and i just busted out laughing. She was like," WTF is this!?"

uhhhh...oops:devil:

premiumtommy
03-24-2007, 04:51 PM
my mom will eat deer, rabbit, lamb, bear, boar, pretty much anything..

but pops sticks to chicken, cow, and pig

damn..i'm getting hungry

81 clark racing
03-24-2007, 05:03 PM
yup tricked my mom the same way haha but i waited till she finished the piece she had and said " is there anymore"? i then said o ya the deer steak its on the grill haha got my girlfriend the same way she loves it now tho

clutch22
03-24-2007, 06:51 PM
My parents cooked some sort of meat, i thought it was beef or somethin.. and didnt tell me what it was until i was eatin it...

I must say... that cow tongue was the BEST meat i've ever had!

flyin#5
03-24-2007, 07:38 PM
haha, yeah my mom ate some venision sticks a couple years back and really liked them... until we told her she just ate deer and not beef. haha.

bulkdriverlp
03-24-2007, 09:59 PM
damn i was hoping for a milf pic

72 chevelle ss
03-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by clutch22
My parents cooked some sort of meat, i thought it was beef or somethin.. and didnt tell me what it was until i was eatin it...

I must say... that cow tongue was the BEST meat i've ever had!

Eat a beef heart. In my anatomy class we fried one up on the foreman, and it was the greatest thing ever.

Can't convince my mom to buy beef heart though =\

CRich[814]
03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by 72 chevelle ss
Eat a beef heart. In my anatomy class we fried one up on the foreman, and it was the greatest thing ever.

Can't convince my mom to buy beef heart though =\

my brother eats deer heart. i think he's weird haha.

Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
damn i was hoping for a milf pic

same.