PDA

View Full Version : car audio system sub/amp/HU/wires ect. INFINITY KICKER

enduro400rider
03-24-2007, 02:11 PM
i just pulled my system out of my car and its not going in my new car so i am going to sell it. it is an Infinity 1230W 12 inch sub. the amp i beleive is a 1400 watt 4 channel. i can remember the brand off the top of my head. i had it run power to my sub and my door speakers and it slams. with this amp you can adjust power for just about anything, you can have it run just subs, just door speakers or both at the same time. i have a custom box for the sub. it is made to the factory specs of the sub and is made of air tight MDF. i have a wiring kit (4channel) made by kicker, this kit is top of the line, it is very good high quality wire. ill even throw in a big roll of kicker speaker wire too. this is ready to just be pluged in and used. i have not used this set up much and never beat it up. the only defect with anything is on the sub the rubber ring seperated from the plastic, it was repaired with a rubber appoxy and has held up with out any trouble for the past 3 mo. this set up sounds great. i am asking $170 for everything and for $190 i will throw in an aftermarket head unit (pioneer 45watt) make offers

enduro400rider
03-27-2007, 09:06 AM
bump 170 with HU