PDA

View Full Version : April Quad of the Month Poll

TheFontMaster
03-24-2007, 10:41 AM
This is a big month, alot of quads are entered. Take your time and pick your favorite, the poll will end next saterday and I will anounce the winner.

Here is the link to the thread with all the quads.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=288752

TheFontMaster
03-24-2007, 11:08 AM
I am having some problems putting all the quads into the poll, because of my computer. Please deal with me until I get to my friend's house in a couple hours to use his computer. If you want to vote for a quad that has not made it into the poll yet, please just wait a while, I will have it all sorted out by tonight.

QuadJunkies
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Fontmaster, I already added Kelseys for you as well as MentalState.
Theres been quite a few votes already so I thought Id help ya out!
Let me know if you need me to put in anymore for you and I will help ya out if needed.
Just let me know ;)

TheFontMaster
03-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks Tina, My computer is still being messed up, if you can just get the other contestants that aren't in the poll put in the poll.

For the people that haven't gotten in the poll yet, I appologize for it, and I will keep the poll open another day to try and make it fair for you guys.

TWISTED DINLI
03-25-2007, 12:00 AM
will the next QOTM be any quad since my quad isn't in there yet.

QuadJunkies
03-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
will the next QOTM be any quad since my quad isn't in there yet.
Ive just added you too!!
Anyone else that needs to be added?

BTW best of luck to everyone-theres some sweet rides this month!
:cool:

TheFontMaster
03-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Here is who else needs to be put in the poll.

RaptorRacer45 - 660 raptor
dopeyferree - yfz480
D Bergstrom - 450r
HonDa450RgiRL - 450r
spiderrider04 - 450r

Thats all that was left that didn't get up to the poll. Boy it really was a popular month this month.

And thanks again for the help QJ.

QuadJunkies
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
DONE!
WHEW... It was a busy month! :blah:

TWISTED DINLI
03-25-2007, 08:27 AM
thanks quadjunkies

QuadJunkies
03-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Not a problem! :)

Sprks450r04
03-28-2007, 11:44 AM
sorry to be a pain but my quad is a z400 not a 400ex

Sprks450r04
03-29-2007, 10:00 AM
thanks for changing it

Rootar
03-31-2007, 12:43 AM
whats up with the dot dot dot voting ?

MentalState
03-31-2007, 11:10 AM
If somone makes a post on another site how is this my fault..?

What does it matter...Alot of hard work went into this quad and I get DQ'd because of someone else i dont even know..they just liked my quad and metioned that it was up for QOTM..

Plus I cant help it if people spread the word :)

Congrats to the second place winner..

CamoKVF700
03-31-2007, 12:00 PM
If the thread starter on another forum is not from the owner of the quad in question, there is no way the two can be considered as a ploy to get more votes. Mental's quad is the sickest looking quad in the competition and was winning by a landslide. Whether or not a member's quad is mentioned has nothing to do with votes. People have made a decision to vote based on mods and appearance. They didn't have to vote for him based on all the other entries...but they did. You are wrong for DQing him.:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
03-31-2007, 12:36 PM
the topic of interest was also brought to my Attn.

This is a form of solicitating for votes and is not fair to pull in votes from other websites.

Looks like they are voting for QOTM over at Exriders...If you have account you should go vote...

I agree, The outlaw is very sick and alot of money and hard work dripped into it, but so was all the others that was posted.

Congrats to our winner!

Honda#4
03-31-2007, 12:47 PM
You mean to tell me we have a violator in QOTM and he's getting all the votes?

Warnerade
03-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
If the thread starter on another forum is not from the owner of the quad in question, there is no way the two can be considered as a ploy to get more votes. Mental's quad is the sickest looking quad in the competition and was winning by a landslide. Whether or not a member's quad is mentioned has nothing to do with votes. People have made a decision to vote based on mods and appearance. They didn't have to vote for him based on all the other entries...but they did. You are wrong for DQing him.:rolleyes: actually the quad is pretty damn ugly...

but hey, maybe its just me

400exMO
03-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
actually the quad is pretty damn ugly...

but hey, maybe its just me
not just you. I thought your's was the best, I voted for it

Honda#4
03-31-2007, 06:02 PM
actually the quad is pretty damn ugly...

I have to confess too, I don't mean to hurt the guys feelings but there is to much orange on that quad.

MentalState
04-01-2007, 09:10 AM
LOL gonna take a little more than that to hurt my feelings...Congrats to the winner..Another honda gets the win..:rolleyes:

I also noticed after reading the rules that this one was broken also...

"As for the pictures, there can be no people on the quad, unless it is being ridden. "

But she is cute and rides a honda so Its ok I guess...or did she get DQ'd also...
:blah:

Honda#4
04-01-2007, 12:23 PM
"As for the pictures, there can be no people on the quad, unless it is being ridden. "

This has to be enforced a tad bit more I think.

TheFontMaster
04-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Well My decision still stands.

As for the picture thing. I put that in there when some people were comlaining when a girl posted a pic of her with her quad. Honestly I never felt that this rule was needed, but thats just me. There was a guy here this month that posted pics of him with his quad, no one complained about that. Also yea right now exsweetie is in the lead, but by one point. I honestly don' think the pictures are whats making her get more points.

mach1stang
04-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Well My decision still stands.

As for the picture thing. I put that in there when some people were comlaining when a girl posted a pic of her with her quad. Honestly I never felt that this rule was needed, but thats just me. There was a guy here this month that posted pics of him with his quad, no one complained about that. Also yea right now exsweetie is in the lead, but by one point. I honestly don' think the pictures are whats making her get more points.

very good point but hey maybe there scared to lose to a girl

Honda#4
04-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Her being on the quad is the only thing that is getting her votes, I mean come on now, I think people are voting on the wrong thing here.

Personally I think that hardbodyt's 416 should be in the lead, exsweetie's quad don't even compare with hardbodyt's quad.

04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4
Her being on the quad is the only thing that is getting her votes, I mean come on now, I think people are voting on the wrong thing here.

Personally I think that hardbodyt's 416 should be in the lead, exsweetie's quad don't even compare with hardbodyt's quad.

Good thing that the person with the majority votes wins...and not the one person who thinks that someone else's quad is better.

MentalState
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Not trying to stir the pot here..But, I never once asked anyone to vote for me..I just told them to check thread and vote..There are alot of nicely done quads this month..But to say hers is one of them? It just dont add up..

Anyway congrats to the winner..

Yeah I am a sore loser..:blah:

Honda#4
04-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I have to agree with MentalState on his last post.

TheFontMaster
04-01-2007, 09:14 PM
I know it does suck, but I have to enforce the rules that are set up. I especially want to get stricter on the one about soliciting votes. I've heard that there are constantly people soliciting votes every month. But I don't go on other boards, so unless one is brought to my attention I can't do anything. But if I start getting more strict with that I hope that people will stop soliciting votes.

Congratulations to exsweetie66. I will PM you shortly with what you will have to do next.

And thanks to everyone else that entered their quads.

Honda#4
04-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Well I guess all I can do now is say Congratulations to exsweetie66 on a job well done. Good job exsweetie66

Even though I lost im still happy that I got 5 votes, I guess i'll have to go back to the drawing boards.

Congrats to everyone that entered.

CamoKVF700
04-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by 400exMO
not just you. I thought your's was the best, I voted for it

:huh Now why don't you two run along and go touch bums or something.

Scro
04-02-2007, 06:04 PM
:huh Now why don't you two run along and go touch bums or something.

:huh I voted for it. I thought it was the cleanest/best looking bike. Is that wrong?

Warnerade
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
:huh Now why don't you two run along and go touch bums or something. someone seems a little heated

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/head%20on%20fire.bmp.png

HonDa450RgiRL
04-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Dude, I would agree, (no offense), but I think the only reason exsweetie won is because she is sitting on the quad, shoot if I'd have known that, that's what's going to make me win, I woulda taken a pic of me on my quad! well there's always next time

Honda#4
04-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Yea but its a rule that you can't be standing on your quad unless it's being ridden.

mach1stang
04-06-2007, 07:33 PM
man this is still going, you guys are going at this wrong if every guy that has ever won this in past took a picture with them on there quads it would make diffrence in the votes so why is it any diffrent with a girl.

Honda#4
04-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Cus usually girls have the edge over guys, and one more thing why isn't her quad on yet.

TheFontMaster
04-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Cus usually girls have the edge over guys, and one more thing why isn't her quad on yet.

Just give some time, her quad will be up on the main page. She has to send in her pics to Ralph, then he puts them on the home page.

Honda#4
04-08-2007, 07:50 AM
I see it now.

MentalState
04-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Yea but its a rule that you can't be standing on your quad unless it's being ridden.

Thats correct..Its a rule you cant be sitting on quad..I got DQ'd for a rule but she didnt...HHmmmm... Sorry I am calling BS on this ...:macho

STEVENJANNA
04-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Wow talk about some hypocritical judgement here! First off I'm aware that all these quads are judged by the patrons of the Atvriders forums, but come on...... Nothing against exsweetie here, but if she weren't in those pictures her quad wouldn't have been a front runner. It's funny she won because the 1st thought that came to mind when I saw the entry was, she's the next QOTM and not because of her Honda. Next quad of the month that the YFZ is eligible for I'm going to do a new shoot with my wife draped all over it in a suggestive outfit. She isn't the owner you say, that's a rules violation you say, "F" the rules they don't matter, besides everything I own is 1/2 hers.

Administrators you should really consider handling this issue before you are accused of discrimintaion. All the entries who broke the rules should be DQ'ed JRP, RaptorRacer45, and Exsweetie66

TheFontMaster
04-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Another thread from over at Predatorowners that mental state made was brought to my atentention. Ya'll can keep complining about how I run the contest, but mentalstate was clearly in the wrong with what he posted over there, and was in major violation of the rules.

Pappy
04-08-2007, 10:20 AM
i browsed through the entry thread and there were several pictures of riders not riding their quads, yet they were entered in the contest. this against the published rules. in the future, if you are going to have rules then stand by them and delete the pictures sent that include a non riding rider.

in this case, i dont see anything in the winning quads pictures that would make me vote for or against it and seeing other entires included non riding riders the vote should stand.

STEVENJANNA
04-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Another thread from over at Predatorowners that mental state made was brought to my atentention. Ya'll can keep complining about how I run the contest, but mentalstate was clearly in the wrong with what he posted over there, and was in major violation of the rules.
I'm not complaining about MentalState, God knows that's the ugliest quad I've ever seen (no offense Mental). How was his "major violation" any different from the others? The others broke the stated rules, there can be no misinterpratation to

"As for the pictures, there can be no people on the quad, unless it is being ridden"

What gives? They're the rules that you implemented. Are you saying that the rules only apply as you see fit? It's fine that Mentalstated was disquallified but to say the others shouldn't be is discrimination.

STEVENJANNA
04-08-2007, 10:29 AM
The winner should be the 1st entry not in violation of the rules. Pleas explain to me what the grounds are for the current decision? Am I missing something here?

Honda#4
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I know you work hard doing this QOTM thing FontMaster and i'm happy that we have it, but I think that from now on the QOTM rules should be enforced more than what they are. If we have rules for this I think we should stick to them they are however your rules.

I'm not looking for this to be a bashing and insulting thread I just want to discuss this nice and calmly.

This is only called QOTM, not girl and QOTM.

hornetgod13
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM
The ball was dropped here. If you decided to enforce one rule than you should enforced them all. She received votes because she was in the photo. Plain and simple. Her quad was nice but, clearly not the best. The winner should have been the highest vote recipient not to violate the rules. I bet the rules are followed much closer after this questionable call.

Honda#4
04-08-2007, 05:42 PM
The ball was dropped here. If you decided to enforce one rule than you should enforced them all. She received votes because she was in the photo. Plain and simple. Her quad was nice but, clearly not the best. The winner should have been the highest vote recipient not to violate the rules. I bet the rules are followed much closer after this questionable call.

Agree 100%

TheFontMaster
04-08-2007, 06:55 PM
From now on I will enforce every rule equally.

STEVENJANNA
04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm gonna start working on the loopholes:p

Honda#4
04-08-2007, 07:40 PM
From now on I will enforce every rule equally.

I appreciate it thanks.

TheFontMaster
04-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I will admit that I made a mistake this month, I should have adheared more strictly to the rules I have set in place. I promise that in the future months I will stick to every rule that is in place, and enforce them.

Warnerade
04-08-2007, 09:10 PM
From now on I will enforce every rule equally. thats the way it should have been since day 1.

Ralph
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Listen people.

Thefontmaster does this for you the members. He made a mistake and not everyone is perfect. I dont even think its that big of a deal.

Im waiting for someone to complain that i made amber's(exsweetie) last name pink on the homepage image.

If you have a problem with her image recieving the pink writting but no one else getting it. Then i promise that if you ever win QOTM i will make your name in pink as well.

And if you guys like rules so much then im sure we can come up with a few more.

One thing that dissapoints me about the majority of entries is the ****ty pics. Please use pics atleast 600 pixels wide. Keep dates and other watermarks off of the pics. Please submit only CLEAR pictures with CLEAN backgrounds. IT IS REALLY NOT HARD.

Many of you have spent alot of money on your bikes and you guys are making em look like crap in your pics!

Honda#4
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
It's ok FontMaster I know it's hard to keep track of everything on here. No ones perfect in this world.

If you need help with something i'd be glad to help ya out.

after all it takes two to tango RIGHT!

NeverLiftRacing
04-10-2007, 12:34 AM
man after i reading all of this bs i cant believe how immature some people are about this contest. so many of you people are so insensitive to the fact that this young lady entered her quad which she obviously takes pride in and rubbed her face in her own doo doo. thats really pathetic. i dont think she ever thought she had a chance in this contest but she gave it a shot and it apparently paid off for her. yeah she broke a rule and a lot of you guys think thats the reason she won, well its a good thing this contest isnt based off of ones persons opinion. its up to all of us as members of this great site to vote and have fun with it. he said he was sorry for the judgement he used for this month so lets all just forget about it. a lot of you guys are being very greedy people and we all should be saying "congrats" and everyone should give themselves another shot in the upcoming months. we all love this sport obvioulsy so lets leave this competitive attitude on the track/trail or backyard.

MentalState
04-10-2007, 10:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Cr85rRida/Funny%20pics/100caliberpistol20ix.jpg

LOL relax dude everyone is just voicing opinion...I know they work hard to do this and appreciate there efforts...I would much rather see a Hottie next to a quad than not:):macho

STEVENJANNA
04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by NeverLiftRacing
man after i reading all of this bs i cant believe how immature some people are about this contest. so many of you people are so insensitive to the fact that this young lady entered her quad which she obviously takes pride in and rubbed her face in her own doo doo. thats really pathetic. i dont think she ever thought she had a chance in this contest but she gave it a shot and it apparently paid off for her. yeah she broke a rule and a lot of you guys think thats the reason she won, well its a good thing this contest isnt based off of ones persons opinion. its up to all of us as members of this great site to vote and have fun with it. he said he was sorry for the judgement he used for this month so lets all just forget about it. a lot of you guys are being very greedy people and we all should be saying "congrats" and everyone should give themselves another shot in the upcoming months. we all love this sport obvioulsy so lets leave this competitive attitude on the track/trail or backyard.
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE!
It's exactly that attitude that is flushing this country down the toilet. Why should we congratulate someone for breaking the rules. This has nothing to do with anything other than that. I don't care what the rules are or the laws are, they are inplace to be followed and if you break them you shouldn't be congratulated, you should be punished. Talk about not seeing the big picture here, why can't you people understand this simple concept. All I am seeing is sarcasm and bashing about obeying the rules.

Honda#4
04-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Steve does have a point.

Ralph
04-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE!
It's exactly that attitude that is flushing this country down the toilet. Why should we congratulate someone for breaking the rules. This has nothing to do with anything other than that. I don't care what the rules are or the laws are, they are inplace to be followed and if you break them you shouldn't be congratulated, you should be punished. Talk about not seeing the big picture here, why can't you people understand this simple concept. All I am seeing is sarcasm and bashing about obeying the rules.

:huh

STEVENJANNA
04-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
THATS RIGHT BAN THEFONTMASTER!
Thanks for the great example of the point I'm trying to make.:rolleyes:
Nice delete there.

NeverLiftRacing
04-10-2007, 11:29 AM
i think you guys just need to see the big picture and forget about it. the fontmaster has already apologized and she is already displayed as the proud winner (who did break a rule). it will now be enforced in the months to come and you guys will have nothing else to cry about. so you all can be be happy in the same pants you sh** in!:D

Honda#4
04-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I guess whats done is done. Guys lets just let it go for now, FontMaster already said that he would enforce the rules from now on and I belive him. Lets not get this thread any longer than what it shoud be.

johnsls
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Agree or disagree, thats part of the reason the forums are setup,
to allow anyone to voice their first amendment right.

NeverLiftRacing - you sound like her father or husband or something.. What the hell do you care if everyone is bashing the fact that she won because SHE WAS ALLOWED TO BREAK THE RULES!

If you don't like what everyone is saying then pick another forum to type on and stop coming back here to voice more of your "I'm gonna stick up for the little guy" attitude.

Personally, what should have been done in this past months QOTM is that if they violated the rules then they should've been disqualified and award the next person with the most votes the Winner.

Honda#4
04-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Personally, what should have been done in this past months QOTM is that if they violated the rules then they should've been disqualified and award the next person with the most votes the Winner.

I concur

Ralph
04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
Thanks for the great example of the point I'm trying to make.:rolleyes:
Nice delete there.

At first i was aiming to aggrevate you with some sarcasm. Litterally seconds later the little angel on my shoulder arrived, and advised me to just let it go.