PDA

View Full Version : hard thing...lost my beagle today..

atvRiDa400ex
03-24-2007, 09:43 AM
I lost my beagle today and it was probably one of the hardest things to have to see happen. i had her since i was 3 years old. The best dog i have ever had. She has had cancer for 3 years and i think it finally took its tole today.:( :( :(

just last week at the sand dunes...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/mestoe/IMG_0289.jpg

i will miss her

trx400EXtreme
03-24-2007, 09:52 AM
sorry to here that man. i know wut u feel like. about year ago i lost my yellow lab to some kind of liver desise(sp).

FourFiftyFour
03-24-2007, 12:01 PM
My old dog that I have had for 13 years is not doing so well, he has a tumor in his throat area and it makes him cough a lot. He lives at home with my parents, well they are out of town for the weekend and I have to take care of all the animals.. they said he might not make it through the weekend :ermm: Its traumatic enough to find one pet laying dead there in the morning, but last time I had to feed their animals over the weekend..I woke up to go feed the cats and found my siamese cat that I had for 16 years dead on the floor (her heart gave out on her).....Now Im scared to go over there and check the animals :ermm:

Taylor400ex
03-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Hate to hear that man, i have one beagle now that is a pet but back home my pa has 6 that are rabbit dogs. Beagles half to be some of the loving, and loyal dogs ever. Dont know if your interested or not but there is a website all about beagles and hunting, they also sell them it's

beagler.com

Sorry to hear that man, i know how you feel over the years i've lost alot of beagles to disease and old age. I think we have had 4 sets of Dan and Anns.