PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth

Shift_450R
03-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Just had all 4 impacted surgically removed. Doesnt really hurt just im sick of eating mushy foods and i would kill to have something decent to eat instead of jello.....that gets old quick:p

krt400ex
03-23-2007, 01:22 PM
lol...when i got my braces i had to have x-rays to see if mine were coming in yet...cuz he was gonna have to remove them if that was the case..well i dont even have wisdom teeth so i guess im lucky.

when my cousin's b/f got his teeth removed, his whole face was swollen like a basketball for like 2 weeks...it was kinda funny actually

Shift_450R
03-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
lol...when i got my braces i had to have x-rays to see if mine were coming in yet...cuz he was gonna have to remove them if that was the case..well i dont even have wisdom teeth so i guess im lucky.

when my cousin's b/f got his teeth removed, his whole face was swollen like a basketball for like 2 weeks...it was kinda funny actually

lucky sob!

Yeah mine was swollen pretty good, my mom starting laughing at me when i came out of the surgery room and into the pick up room. The coolest was when the put me out. They anesthesiologist told me i was going to feel a weird taste in my mouth and it was like a peppermint sensation in the back of my throat and then he was like your gonna go really tingly soon and it happend and i started laughing and the guy was laughing at me lol then i blacked out. Oh and the percecets are treating me real good:devil:

300ex mxracer
03-23-2007, 03:57 PM
ya i had my 4 wisdom teeth and 4 back molars impacted. it didnt really hurt at all, just got tired of eating applesauce and pudding. didnt take any of the vikadin they gave me. hmm wonder if they would sell on ebay? lol jk.

krt400ex
03-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Shift_450R
lucky sob!

Yeah mine was swollen pretty good, my mom starting laughing at me when i came out of the surgery room and into the pick up room. The coolest was when the put me out. They anesthesiologist told me i was going to feel a weird taste in my mouth and it was like a peppermint sensation in the back of my throat and then he was like your gonna go really tingly soon and it happend and i started laughing and the guy was laughing at me lol then i blacked out. Oh and the percecets are treating me real good:devil:

yea..lol

mach1stang
03-23-2007, 04:44 PM
my wisdom teeth have yet to bother me maybe i just dont have enough wisdom in me.

SRH
03-23-2007, 06:13 PM
i just got 2 top ones out they were basically just big cavities, hurt for like 2 days, im glad they came in ok, but there about impossible to brush, at least mine are icant even wedge a tooth brush in bettween my cheek and jaw where they were

mephyst
03-23-2007, 06:20 PM
My wisdom teeth are in but haven't really given me any problems other than when they were breaking through the new skin. The only thing that I don't like about them is that sometimes food gets caught way back in there and it takes me forever to get it out. Gross, I know.

The dentist recommend getting them pulled, but they just want to make money. If I have no problems I shouldn't have to get them pulled. My teeth are nice and naturally straight.

awsomeaussies
03-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I got to get mine out in a few months:ermm: When my brother got his, he waited so long to get them pulled they missed up all his teeth and he used to have straight teeth:rolleyes: That's my brother though. lol