PDA

View Full Version : wont turn over???

iheartmyhonda94
03-23-2007, 11:01 AM
so i went to get my quad off my truck the other day and it wont turn over so i tried puttin jumper cables on it and it still would turn any ideas? it was on the back of the truck in the snowstorm we got.

underpowered
03-23-2007, 11:50 AM
start with the simple stuff.

check the fuse, all the wiring connections, your cylinoid may be bad check it by crossing up the terminals. start with the easy stuff first.

iheartmyhonda94
03-23-2007, 12:12 PM
wheres the fuse this is my first quad i dont know my way around them to much yet

vett_09
03-23-2007, 01:09 PM
It's next to the batterty. I don't have picture, maybe someone can post one?

Anyway, if you start at the battery follow the wiring harness running toward the front you'll find it. The fuse is enclosed to keep mud / water out of it. Remove the cap and make sure it's good.

Usually, a tell tail sign that the fuse went is if nothing works. None of the lights work and the quad doesn't make a sound when you try and start it. Is that what it's doing, or is it cranking and not firing?

iheartmyhonda94
03-24-2007, 08:18 AM
i havent checked my lights i dont have any haha but its not cranking or anything im gonna look at it today and check the fuse im hopen thats it i wanna ride in this nice weather we got

iheartmyhonda94
03-24-2007, 10:18 AM
hey thanks guy it turned out to be the fuse i just got done riden her cant wait for tommarow:D