PDA

View Full Version : PWNED rice

elite ATV1
03-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Self Explanatory (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/02e1d897-5941-4902-9891-d9ccad226707.htm)

Titanium
03-23-2007, 12:33 AM
He didnt get owned just because he was rice. he was owned because he was bein stupid. That could have happend to american muscle just as easy as it could have to a ricer. it just depends on how stupid and irresponsible the driver is. Im not sayin that im the most repsonsible driver either. I love goin fast but that kind of thing could happen to anybody that put themself in that situation. It wouldnt matter if it was a Ford Fiesta that it happend too it just requires a stupid driver.

CannondaleRider
03-23-2007, 02:19 AM
I totally agree, BUT seems to me that the majority of out of control(thinking they are IN control), stupid, idiotic drivers happen to be in ricers.......instead of American Muscle. If they are going to continue ruining cars....let them be ricers, instead of ACTUAL cars.

I'm amazed by the amount of stupid drivers out there.....they try to do things that they have NO clue how to do, and they put EVERYONE else in danger.

I always hope that if they are still going to be stupid enough to endanger people, it will be themselves, and themselves alone. In many cases it's just a crude form of Natural Selection

tat900
03-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Titanium
He didnt get owned just because he was rice. he was owned because he was bein stupid. That could have happend to american muscle just as easy as it could have to a ricer. it just depends on how stupid and irresponsible the driver is. Im not sayin that im the most repsonsible driver either. I love goin fast but that kind of thing could happen to anybody that put themself in that situation. It wouldnt matter if it was a Ford Fiesta that it happend too it just requires a stupid driver.

have you not seen what a 16 year old does with a v8 mustang or camero . I love it when they come to the shop and want more power . Thne 2 weeks later buy the cars back for scrap

underpowered
03-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I totally agree, BUT seems to me that the majority of out of control(thinking they are IN control), stupid, idiotic drivers happen to be in ricers.......instead of American Muscle. If they are going to continue ruining cars....let them be ricers, instead of ACTUAL cars.

yupp, i have noticed that ricers are some of the less intelligent drivers out there. most people that drive American muscle drive it sensibly, and respect the car. ricers tend to think their car is more powerful or faster than it actually is and try to show off this extra, non existent power.

sly400ex
03-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah right, jackasses of all nationalities are out there. Remember the video where the Cobra powerslides or something, jump a curb and hits other cars?

crazedape
03-23-2007, 12:46 PM
You know you have a slow car when you are staring at the speedo to see how fast you are going. In the video when it shows the kid driving, he is staring straight at the speedo and not even glancing at the road.

zarquon442
03-23-2007, 06:13 PM
How dow you wipe out a front wheel drive car on a straight road?

CannondaleRider
03-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by zarquon442

Pure, unbridled stupidity......thats how

atvRiDa400ex
03-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by zarquon442

something internal goes wrong...like gears etc...

there are so many things that could have happened

Blue250X
03-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
something internal goes wrong...like gears etc...

there are so many things that could have happened

Yeah did you hear how the engine revved real high before he wrecked?? I mean this coulda been him pushin in the clutch and gas bracing himself for something but you never know.

EDIT: BTW I am agreeing with you on you saying "there are so many things that could have happened"

gilliam2364
03-23-2007, 06:47 PM
this thread got way to serious. i thought it was funny, right um until the first reply

esr250r86
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
I totally agree with titanium. It could have happened to any irresponsible driver in any make of car.

Warnerade
03-23-2007, 07:20 PM
"i lost control cuz of the dirt"

sounds like something pedro from napolean dynamite would say...even sounds and looks just like him too...

exrider008
03-23-2007, 07:22 PM
like everyone said, that could have hapend to anyone ricer or not. while where in the subject of rice i thought i would post this vid.:D
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0f448c96-c3b6-4619-85d2-3d79333aee1f.htm

Which 450?
03-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Yeah right, jackasses of all nationalities are out there. Remember the video where the Cobra powerslides or something, jump a curb and hits other cars?

That was a ricer too

underpowered
03-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
like everyone said, that could have hapend to anyone ricer or not. while where in the subject of rice i thought i would post this vid.:D

lol now thats great. the exhaust on my truck is window height on most ricers, they get an ear full as i pass, gotta drown out the awful noise from what they call an exhast anyway lol.

WhiteYFZ
03-23-2007, 10:49 PM
i just like the title that u put lol "PWNER rice" that just makes it funny already. and then "oh chit, oh chit, oh chit" lol good post.

1fst400
03-23-2007, 10:59 PM
seems like he misses 4th gear and hits 2nd again and looses control.

Kickstarts-suck
03-23-2007, 11:00 PM

I love that video lol

and this one lol
<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=fd3f0e78-1a4f-4fa0-b246-385f5b65dacd" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

tat900
03-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by underpowered
yupp, i have noticed that ricers are some of the less intelligent drivers out there. most people that drive American muscle drive it sensibly, and respect the car. ricers tend to think their car is more powerful or faster than it actually is and try to show off this extra, non existent power.

im not a rice fan myself . but theres a import shop behind my race car shop and those guys are very intelligent . When you can squeeze 320 hp and streetable im impressed and imports kids arent all bad drivers heck i trust em more than kids with horspower and rear wheel drive

tat900
03-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by underpowered

im not a rice fan myself . but theres a import shop behind my race car shop and those guys are very intelligent . When you can squeeze 320 hp and streetable im impressed and imports kids arent all bad drivers heck i trust em more than kids with horspower and rear wheel drive

scruff_mcruff
03-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by tat900

i think its funny that all the ignorant pricks on here make fun of import cars, yet you would never catch them riding a polaris or artic cat.:rolleyes:

tat900
03-24-2007, 08:18 PM
i personally grew up building v-8 but i tell ya these 4 cylinders and make more streetable power than any v8 cubic inch for cubic inch you cant triple a 350 horspower and be streetable so to the ricers rock on who cares and for these guys bashing them there money not yours who cares . I just recently scaled a 4 cylinder mustang ministock 4cylinder class in dirt racing this motor was built and im talking 278 hp to the rear wheels and you know what i got to drive it and the ttrack to set up suspension that car was a blast to drive reved to the moon . I wont ever build one for my own ill stick to my detroit muscle . Why because i know what im doing there

Blue250X
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by scruff_mcruff
i think its funny that all the ignorant pricks on here make fun of import cars, yet you would never catch them riding a polaris or artic cat.:rolleyes:

Well actually ricers can be cavis, neons, probes...All american cars

CRich[814]
03-24-2007, 08:35 PM

that was perfect hahaha.

i have nothing against ricers.
i want a prelude or a integra myself.

tat900
03-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Im not against Imports im against RICERS.

Civics arnt supposed to be fast so quit trying to make them fast and putting ricer body kits.

neither are diesels but they hop them up ?
Neither are 4x4 but guys do motor mods to them so u spending the money . Why cant they hop there car up ?

Warnerade
03-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by tat900
neither are diesels but they hop them up ?
Neither are 4x4 but guys do motor mods to them so u spending the money . Why cant they hop there car up ? its a bit of a difference when you add an exhaust and a tach to a civic to gain nothing but an annoying sound...compared to when you put a chip in a duramax that can now do a burnout while pulling a 30ft enclosed trailer;)

Titanium
03-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its a bit of a difference when you add an exhaust and a tach to a civic to gain nothing but an annoying sound...compared to when you put a chip in a duramax that can now do a burnout while pulling a 30ft enclosed trailer;)

If you put a full exhaust system on a civic including a header you're goin to gain power. probably around a 10 to 15 horsepower gain. And a lot of guys put tach's on there older civics because they didn't come with a tach in them when there were stock:rolleyes: . and im sure that if cars were ment to pull trailers they'd do burnouts pulling a 30 foot trailer too. But they're not. So lets just replace that with doing a burnout with a fat chick in the front seat of a front wheel drive.

clutch22
03-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
If you put a full exhaust system on a civic including a header you're goin to gain power. probably around a 10 to 15 horsepower gain. And a lot of guys put tach's on there older civics because they didn't come with a tach in them when there were stock:rolleyes: . and im sure that if cars were ment to pull trailers they'd do burnouts pulling a 30 foot trailer too. But they're not. So lets just replace that with doing a burnout with a fat chick in the front seat of a front wheel drive.

D@mn Titanium.... you always get stuck with the fat chick with you.... :p

Titanium
03-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by clutch22
D@mn Titanium.... you always get stuck with the fat chick with you.... :p

Salmon:ermm: she wasn't that fat but she was gettin there. guess thats y kenny's got her now lol.:p

firefighterjosh
03-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Subaru is rice, honda is rice, toyota well its kinda rice, ford might as well be rice

IMO I like the ppl who spend money of body kits and exhaulst on there little 1980s civics. When I pull up to a light and beat a "SUP UP" civic in my stock 4x4 ranger makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

scruff_mcruff
03-26-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
When I pull up to a light and beat a "SUP UP" civic in my stock 4x4 ranger makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

that would make you a ricer too.

firefighterjosh
03-26-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by scruff_mcruff
that would make you a ricer too.

LMAO ok you got me:macho