PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!..paintballers look

05Z400rdr
03-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Ok so I found out some bad news about my cousin. He was playing paintball down in the woods, and idk what happened, but i guess he fell.
He found out that the 2 tendons behind his knee on his one leg are ripped copletely in half. the doc told him that usually a tendon just seperates from the bone, and it will heal back to the bone. but in his case, the tendons ripped completely in half. ow! the doc told him that there is good news and bad news. he said the good news was that he didn't have a broken leg. he said the bad news was that he didn't have a broken leg. haha...cuz a broken leg would have been a much less severe injury. so all i know now is that he has to wait and get his tendons replaced with a dead person's tendons (i forget the technical word) and once he finds a "donor" or w/e and gets it replaced, then it will be AT LEAST 6 to 8 months recovery. so you's be careful..not a good thing...obviously. haha

Landon

1fst400
03-22-2007, 10:32 PM
buddie of mine was ripping around on another kids 85cc dirtbike. Just skrewing around and the back tire sliped out or somthing. He ended up getting a stick or somthing throu his shin.

At the doctors they told him he had a broken bone, was put in a cast.. I kinda forget how the story goes 100% but I think when the took the cast off they reaized he couldent move his foot. He ended up cutting the tendon that runs up his shin.

So they basicly stook a fish hook doun his shin and yanked it back up into place and sewed it up.

GROSS

After A year he can move his foot again.