PDA

View Full Version : TQRA final round race this weekend

Razorback
10-07-2002, 08:06 AM
TQRA final round race is this weekend on 10/13. let me know if you're going to be there.

i was out there yesterday, along with buzzsaw300. they are doing some major work on the track and it is going to be awesome. here are a few of the changes that were done yesterday, and they'll still be improving throughout the week.

- the finish line jump has a slightly less steep take-off, so it should be easier for a lot of people to hit with some speed, instead of the very few people who would hit it before.

- the tunnel jump has a steeper and longer take-off and the back side is smoothed out, so this is very good.

- the big table top on the back side after the whoops is going to have a steeper take-off. i don't know if this is good or not, because i was comfortable with it before, now it's going to be like the picture that buzzsaw posted last week.

- the big double after the rhythm section has A LOT steeper and longer take-off now. it looks scary now.

that's all the major changes i saw before i left, but they are going to smooth out all the take-offs, so every jump should be in great shape. should be an awesome race. the pro class will likely be the best of the year.

hope to see many of ya'll there.

scott

Buzzsaw
10-07-2002, 03:19 PM
should be back for the race I HOPE!!

beyer05
10-08-2002, 04:16 AM
I am planning on being there. I will be on the orange and blue 250R #25.

Buzzsaw
10-09-2002, 06:35 PM
looking like i'm not going to be home

Razorback
10-09-2002, 06:53 PM
i replied to you in the other thread. you better get back by the race :mad:

seriously, i hope you can find your way back...