PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Bars

bulldogfallon
03-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I need to order a few sets for the 2007 models..

Can you guys provide some feedback on pricing and quality please?

I can't find them for less than $170, but I know someone had posted finding some for $129??

I am not opposed to the bolt on's if they are dependable for smaller riders in the limited to production class 50cc to 90cc

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Andyman17dad
03-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I'll throw a plug in for the Rath bars!

I especially like the foot pegs on them (They can be a little rough on the knuckles when you are working around them, but they hold the kids feet in place nicely!!)

riding4fun
03-22-2007, 03:58 PM
I also like the Rath's especially since i'm not a welder.

But they can hurt when you sit on the foot pegs, ha ha . They are sharp, ouch.

Darrell

QuadJunkies
03-23-2007, 01:03 AM
We have had AC and now these...

We shall find out soon how they hold up,but they were not under the dollar amt. you were looking for .I like how these kick up.
AC would be the other option.
http://www.maximumrpm.com/atv/pics/NERFUNIV_zoom.jpg

Livin4Real
03-23-2007, 06:19 AM
Hellbound Racing for the cheapest AC's

drr wizard
03-23-2007, 08:40 AM
I have tried them all , And Rath is the way to go , but as far as price you will pay close to 100$ more than the other brands, and wait about 3 weeks to get a set.

OFF-ROAD DOMINATION

QuadJunkies
03-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by drr wizard
I have tried them all , And Rath is the way to go , but as far as price you will pay close to 100$ more than the other brands, and wait about 3 weeks to get a set.

OFF-ROAD DOMINATION

We did not have to wait for ours that long .Im sure alof has to also due with what time of year yourordering too. Right now might be a little more supply and demand.

Hetricks carries a supply of both XFR and AC,Ive also ordered from smaller end shops in the Cali area that had them in stock when no one else did.

Hellbound is the cheapest for the AC ones, I had missing hardware and couldnt seem to get a call back so I ordered my next set direct.

riding4fun
03-25-2007, 08:33 AM
I ordered another pair for the 90 on March 22nd. I sent an email requesting ETA of the nefs.

Chasity emailed back on the 25th and said they should be mailed within a week.

Darrell

bulldogfallon
03-25-2007, 01:24 PM
I was told that the older AC style listed for Kaseas may be up to 5 lbs lighter which be an advantage on a 50cc machine

Anyone have any references for the which set may be the lightest?