PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood Track Conditions updated

dan harris
03-21-2007, 08:26 AM
These pics were taken yesterday Tuesday March 20th 2007. They call for good weather the rest of the week and through the weekend. I'll be working on the tracks and getting them ready for our first weekend of good riding weather.

dan harris
03-21-2007, 08:29 AM
All the snow is gone this morning and the tracks are lookin' good. I'm heading out the door now to do some groomin' and make some changes.

400exrider707
03-21-2007, 08:29 AM
I wish it looked like that here in central NY. It was 2 degrees out this morning on the way to work....

dan harris
03-21-2007, 08:30 AM
I'll post late tonight or tomorrow morning pics of the tracks and of any changes I make today.

...........anybody here coming out this weekend ??????

dan harris
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Just a reminder that:

The dining hall will not be open until the following weekend, so remember to bring drinks and food !

***** Our Spring Fling Opening Celebration will be March 30th and April 1st. Free cookout on Sunday with pit beef and a pig roast ! (feel free to donate a dish?) *******

INDOOR PITBIKE RACE SAT NIGHT APRIL 21ST. (More fun then you can imagine on 2 wheels).

Also Cabin is available this weekend: $120 per person for 3 days in the cabin - that includes your riding fees. >>> many other dates available - reserve your weekend NOW <<<<

bwamos
03-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Love the place Dan.
I'll have to make a road trip this fall for Labor Day or something.

I'm very much an amatuer on the MX track, but it would be awsome to actually be able to experience a real MX track. ;)

flyboy62
03-21-2007, 02:07 PM
ill be up in 9 days dan (march 30) lookin foward to do the mx thang
see ya there

05Z400rdr
03-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
I'll post late tonight or tomorrow morning pics of the tracks and of any changes I make today.

Im positive that I am going both this weekend and next weekend! :D :macho The only thing that would change my plans is bad weather... I cant wait to ride there! See you this weekend!

Landon

54warrior
03-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Is it just a track or is there trails to ride on there as well?

Is there just one cabin, or are there several available to rent?

Thanks.

dan harris
03-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior
Is it just a track or is there trails to ride on there as well?

Is there just one cabin, or are there several available to rent?

Thanks.
The park has three motocross tracks of different levels along with an indoor and outdoor pitbike track, and a 1 mile woods trail. We have two full cabin rentals and two smaller efficiencies, but they all will be booking up fast - email me to make your reservations NOW: breezewoodprovinggrounds@yahoo.com

Ripitupfilms
03-21-2007, 08:55 PM
hmm i wander if i could live in a tent for the rest of my life..:D

ride at breeze everyday

05Z400rdr
03-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Dan how's the weather lookin for this upcoming weekend? dry, warm, rainy, cold....? thanks

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Tracks are Dry and will be in good shape for the weekend !!

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:03 PM
>>>>>>>>>>> C H A N G E S <<<<<<<<<<<<

Working on the dining hall track: The two side by side doubles after the big uphill jump.

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
What I've done is made the double on the inside the bigger double, and the big double on the outside is now a cool table top. The double is 60' and its pretty deep inbetween the takeoff and the lander! The outer table top jump is pretty sweet, and about 48' long.

05Z400rdr
03-21-2007, 09:07 PM
sweet :macho

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:09 PM
All these pics were taken before the table top was done ! .... Didn't finish it until dark - this was an all day project.

Ripitupfilms
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
ur place dries up so quick i just dont understand..

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll have better pic's posted tomorrow. Hope to see everyone this weekend. Keep in mind Next Sunday we are having a Free Pig and Beef Roast !!

dan harris
03-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
ur place dries up so quick i just dont understand..

* * * D R A I N A G E * * *

....I make sure the water doesn't lay on the tracks anywhere by grading them accordingly.

Thanks for noticing.

WhiteYFZ
03-21-2007, 09:17 PM
looks sick dan. i cant wait to come out and ride!!:p

Les Davis
03-21-2007, 10:13 PM

Hope to make it up this weekend Dan. You going to be open on Monday? I think we might have a group of 4-6 coming up on Monday possibly?

mike_repine
03-22-2007, 05:13 AM
The new double and step-up look awesome Dan!

See you Saturday!!

MX MaNiAc 06
03-22-2007, 05:53 AM
That 60 footer looks huge!!! At first i thought u were taking out the uphill. I was like NOOOO. lol Have u hit that 60 footer yet?

dan harris
03-22-2007, 07:48 AM
THURSDAY MORNING AND THE TRACKS ARE LOOKIN' GOOD.

We will be open on Monday !

I have not hit any of the new jumps yet, my quads still apart getting a rebuild at BK Performance. Thats probally why the jumps are soo big. Its been a while since I've been on the quad - Hope my eyes aren't bigger then my balls ???!!!! That 60 footer doesn't look too big at all from the seat of my dozer, but I bet looking at it from the seat of my quad might be a little different.

...............tune it tonight to see what I end up doing today>

gbcap
03-22-2007, 08:00 AM
hey dan...what you doing this weekend? i can bring my bike up so you can hit a few laps? let me know. i might be going to johnstown to look at a trailer anyway.

dan harris
03-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Gregg - thanks for the offer to ride your bike, but I'm not big on hitting new jumps on somebody else's ride. .... Especially such a nice ride.

Here is a shot of the landing ramps of the double and the table top next to each other after the big uphill jump.

dan harris
03-22-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm working on making the track wider for our Memorial weekend Night Race. This shot is of the turn before the down hill after I widened it.

ATV Chic
03-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow looks like you cleared some major shrubs there! Hopefully i'll get to come and ride in there sometime! Looks awesome Dan!:eek2:

ATV Chic
03-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow looks like you cleared some major shrubs there! Hopefully i'll get to come and ride out there sometime! Looks awesome Dan!:eek2:

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:07 PM
This is the little jump before the downhill ski jump after I finished making it wider.

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
>>>>>>>>>>> " we love quads " <<<<<<<<

..........and especially sexy atv chicks ! Hope you make it out to see the place, we have lots of women quad riders here including our sponsored rider Kelly Winters.

This pic is of the downhill ski jump before doing any work to it....

Pappy
03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
i can already envision the new photo oppertunities in that big wonderful sweeper:D

this is the view as a rider went through that turn BEFORE the new work was done

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:13 PM
....... Didn't get the jump finished before dark. But I got a good start on it.

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Pappy your gonna love how wide the jumps are. Should be great for getting multiple people in the air at one time.

...........Great views

Pappy
03-22-2007, 10:19 PM
more room, more angles...im lovin it!

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:20 PM
My Homies keeping an Eye on the Progress.

dan harris
03-22-2007, 10:25 PM
...........Now we won't have to ride soo closes.

Legrand18
03-23-2007, 12:07 AM
The track looks awesome Dan! I cant wait until this weekend!!

Hopefully I'll find a few people to bring down with me. I hope rain isnt a factor this weekend! Its been raining up here all day :( Snows gone though! :D

YFZRB
03-23-2007, 06:00 AM
>>>>>>>>>>> " we love quads " <<<<<<<<

..........and especially sexy atv chicks ! Hope you make it out to see the place, we have lots of women quad riders here including our sponsored rider Kelly Winters.

Yeah buddy!

Tracks look awesome Dan! Can't wait to tear it up.

Mxjunkie
03-23-2007, 06:14 AM
Cant wait to ride the tracks :D

Has the upper track by the pitbike barn had any changes?

Ripitupfilms
03-23-2007, 06:20 AM
is so pumped to get my quad together and try to get up there by next weekend

dan harris
03-23-2007, 07:37 AM
Thursday afternoon around 4:30 it rained for about a half hour. Then this morning (Fri) it round for about 15 minutes at 8am. At the bottom of the mountain ridge where we are alot of the rain they call for totally misses us.

>>>>EXPECT GREAT TRACK CONDITIONS THIS WEEKEND<<<<<<

dan harris
03-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Cant wait to ride the tracks :D

Has the upper track by the pitbike barn had any changes?

I've been working on the dining hall track but hope to get to the other track this afternoon then all next week. I've got some sweet changes in mind for that track.

mxdad
03-23-2007, 08:48 AM
How is the youth track looking?

wvspeedfreak
03-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by EigerRider
How is the youth track looking?

I was wondering this as well.If it doesn't rain,I am going to bring Austin up Sunday.

burkebrothers
03-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Dan,

the track looks awsume .... the boys can't wait to ride see ya in two weeks . ANT SAYS TO GET THAT QUAD DONE HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH >>> You know those kodak moments ..

I'm thinking you deserve some cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burke Brothers Racing ....................

Mxjunkie
03-23-2007, 05:22 PM
I've been working on the dining hall track but hope to get to the other track this afternoon then all next week. I've got some sweet changes in mind for that track.

Hell yeah good new's! I like that track a lot.. I think a Super cross styled track would be kinda cool :cool: :devil:

05Z400rdr
03-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey Pappy will you be there at all this weekend? I'll be there all weekend with friends and i was wondering if you will be there taking pics.....?

Landon

quad2xtreme
03-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I will definitely be up next weekend Dan. The tracks are looking super...I don't plan on trying that 60' double though...I already don't like jumping downhill let alone into a double.

Just heard from C&D Racing. Colby got my rear shock rebuilt today so I should have it back on Wednesday. My quad was sitting almost 2" too high in the rear so this will make a huge difference.

/Jon

mine
03-23-2007, 07:23 PM
hey dan,

I'll be up the april 1st weekend, are you making any changes to the int. track, I dont know if you can really make that any wider but just some mixing up would be really interesting. Possibly run the track backwards ( just change the lips on the landings)

just some thaughts.

INT. track

running the track backwards

turn the uphill tripple into a downhill table.

turn that table (the one before the 3 table rythem section into a step up )

possibly turn those three table ( rythem section into a sick step on step off). that the riders have the option to table,double or triple etc...)

^^^^ All these ideas are if we're running the int. track backwards.

I dont know if you have all the time or money for dozer gas for these ideas, I do understand that your building a new track, hosting races the riding season's coming up. But just thatught that these would be pretty cool.

Possibly take it a little easier on how steep the lips are, I think you hear that from all the dirtbikers. lol

Either way the tracks are sick as is

Mike

dan harris
03-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Had some rain today, but the tracks are draining well, especially the dining hall track. I'll push any mud or puddles off the intermediate track tomorrow along with the kids track.

>>>>>>>>> Sunday <<<<<<<<< Pro Motocross Racer: Jason Dunkelberger called and said he will be here practicing !!!

.......he must know my quads not together ??!

Come on out and ride with him S U N D A Y ! ! !

outacontrol
03-23-2007, 09:16 PM
my quad is in pieces as well. i got to ride with dunk and wimmer at thanksgiving, wow are they fast! should be a lot of fun on sunday!

wvspeedfreak
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM
How much rain did you guys get today Dan?

quadracer707
03-25-2007, 09:36 AM
we are heading out today sunday hoping to get there by 2:00pm,
i think we will be following DUNK down. Hope to see ya.

WADES DAD

Pappy
03-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Ill be there around 2