PDA

View Full Version : more pay pal questions

firefighterjosh
03-20-2007, 10:02 PM
OK I sold the banshee.

The person who bought it payed me using pay pal. The total was over $1,000.

I requested payment and he did pay me. it says down in the activity that he did. Buts its not showing up in my balance? Does it take a little bit to fall into my pay pal balance or do you think they siezed it for being so high?

Ralph
03-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I dunno but you just gave paypal a bunch either way. They take a certain percentage of each transaction.

Should a done a money order or something.

firefighterjosh
03-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I dunno but you just gave paypal a bunch either way. They take a certain percentage of each transaction.

Should a done a money order or something.

he wanted to do it this way. He also paid extra for all the fees. I looked into that. I wasn't about to get screwed lol:p

Ralph
03-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
he wanted to do it this way. He also paid extra for all the fees. I looked into that. I wasn't about to get screwed lol:p

Nice, well your not out of the dark yet. Contact pay pal right away cause he may have tried to take back his money. I hope you got a bill of sale or something proving he got it.

I would definitely contact pay pal just to be safe.

firefighterjosh
03-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Nice, well your not out of the dark yet. Contact pay pal right away cause he may have tried to take back his money. I hope you got a bill of sale or something proving he got it.

I would definitely contact pay pal just to be safe.

He dosen't have the quad yet. I told him I needed to money in my bank account before he gets it.

strnge
03-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Always make sure the pay pal payment has been in your account for several days to make sure it's not a scam. I had a co worker get scammed by the old money order thing. Always make sure the cash is in your account for several days!!!!!!!!!

Kickstarts-suck
03-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Is it saying you have $blah amount in your paypal account? And you want to transfer to your back account?

Or does it say you have $0 in your paypal account?

If it says $0 in your paypal account did you accept the payment?

If it says you have the money in the payapl account and you want it in your back account click withdraw.

something in that price range should be bought with MO not paypal because of fees. For little amounts paypal is fine.

firefighterjosh
03-21-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by strnge
Always make sure the pay pal payment has been in your account for several days to make sure it's not a scam. I had a co worker get scammed by the old money order thing. Always make sure the cash is in your account for several days!!!!!!!!!

I am about postive its not a scam. he send me $500 to hold it 2 weeks ago and that passed. I talk to him about everyother day getting all the shipping done. So it seems legit. Ya I am calling pay pal tommorow morning to9 see wtf is up

firefighterjosh
03-21-2007, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Is it saying you have $blah amount in your paypal account? And you want to transfer to your back account?

Or does it say you have $0 in your paypal account?

If it says $0 in your paypal account did you accept the payment?

If it says you have the money in the payapl account and you want it in your back account click withdraw.

something in that price range should be bought with MO not paypal because of fees. For little amounts paypal is fine.

I sent him a request for money and he sent me the money I didn't have to accept it he had to accept my bill.

its says this though

Payment Received (ID #xxxxxxxxx)

Name:
Chris xxxxxx
Email:
xxxxxxxxx
Payment Sent to:

firefighterjosh3@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$1,xxxx USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Mar. 20, 2007
Time:
19:38:44 PDT
Denied <<<<<WTF does that mean????

Seller Protection Policy:
Eligible

Attn. Sellers:
You must ship to the address shown below to be protected under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.

Subject:
banshee
Shipping Address:
Chris xxxxxxx
United States
Confirmed

waht does that denied stuff mean...also I put all the xs in there just to keep it private

Kickstarts-suck
03-21-2007, 01:31 AM
all mine say

where yours says denied

you might have a problem there :ermm:

firefighterjosh
03-21-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
all mine say

where yours says denied

you might have a problem there :ermm:

wonder if they denied it for the time beging since it was such a huge chunk of change:confused:

they open at 4am Pacific time so i will be callng them at 7am seeing what the didio is:grr:

gbcap
03-21-2007, 07:35 AM
we do transactions of that amount alot. they won't just deny it. they might freeze the account once it goes it but not deny it. something else happend.

good luck calling paypal. it took my bro 6 weeks to get ahold of a real person on the phone.

BVRLVR
03-21-2007, 08:21 AM
what type of account do you have? is it a verified account?

from paypal

"There is no limit to the amount of money you may receive with PayPal's Business or Premier accounts.However, if you have a Personal account, you cannot receive payments funded with a credit card.You also cannot receive more than $500.00 USD worth of payments per month for eBay Items, Auction items (Non-eBay), and Goods-Other (Website payments only) payment types"

Ralph
03-21-2007, 09:11 AM
ouch

bwamos
03-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Most of my paypal transactions take like 3 days to clear.

Give it a few days. ;)
Is he using a Verified account? Hopefully so.

Aye $500 ma withdrawl per month. So take out $500 once it clears, then another $500 out on the 1st. Not a biggie. ;)

firefighterjosh
03-21-2007, 05:48 PM
I figuered it out. I have my money now:D

Thanks Yall