PDA

View Full Version : were not to ride

lildude
10-06-2002, 07:31 PM
hey im kinda mad now and i thought id post some bad promotion for a fourweeler ride that takes place were i live some of you might of heard of it, it is called the rumble on the ridge and it takes place in adena ohio and i would like to ask everyone who will listin not to ever go there.

the sportsman club that has it will prosecute anyone no matter what if you are cought on there property and when the neighbor has the atv rally i like to go on they constantly have people patrolling the grounds and they swerve at you to make u stop and if u try to go around them they try to jerk you off ur bike and they still get mad even if u know them and are friends with them.......and they even if they say there givin you a warning they can still try to call the sheriffs

u dont have to listin to me i just dont like them myself

Kadafiy
10-08-2002, 07:57 AM
You said when the neighbor has a rally. Is that another rally down there or just somebody you know? I live buy Cleveland and am looking for more rides and spots to hit. Thanks

Pappy
10-08-2002, 08:11 AM
WELL....they may have the right to warn you....but i can promise ya...if they attemt to rip me off my quad...they will have a problem using the handle bars on teh way home:eek:

lildude
10-08-2002, 06:37 PM
well i dont think thay had any handle bars but if they wouldve ripped the person off they might have had some problems and with their mouth they almost did..........his girlfriend and my mom had to stop him....

i had no prob with them warning us couse i knew we we were wrong even though we were just crossing but it was no reason to be a smart@$$ about it..........i just thought it was wrong couse he knew most of us and 4 otheres i ride with was one of the 2 guys neighbors

kadafiy ill pm u with all the details and yes it is a rally but it is alot better than the sportsman i talk about couse there is only like 300 people and the sportsman average like 1500 on 30 miles of trails i think and that gets crowded.....ive posted 3 posts about this and the next ride is the 19th....he isnt exactly my neighbor but he owns like 700 acres i think.. next to us and im pretty sure it is the cleavland area he lives by

lildude
10-08-2002, 06:47 PM
ur mailbox is ful but heres my message and try to get back to me

its called teh rally in herrek vally

heres the info 25 miles of trails 3 places like from local history 1: a indian mound that u ride on and it is were alot of people used to party 2:a homestead murder sight nothin much to it just a true story and a foundation to a house 3: a old farm run by 2 people way back when and there is a old township road so i guess that makes four but the road is just a road.....theres 2 big crick crossings and some small ones.........theres a mudhole that if u make it through u get 100$ but i doubt ull make it..........15dollas a person camping available alongside a crick.....no electricity....................and locals know a nice place to ride afterwords with nice hillclimbs and jumps called the black pond......have u every been to that rumble on the ridge in adena ohio couse u kinda sounded like u have and directions would be easier if i knew so pm me back asap and ill get directions

lildude
10-09-2002, 01:24 PM
kadafiy clean out ur mailbox so i can send u the directions i got it saved... clean out and ill sent the info sunday couse i aint got time now

Kadafiy
10-09-2002, 01:41 PM
I did clean it out the first time. The first time it had like 5 messages but wasn't full and now it has two, I don't know why it still says it's full. I'll delete everything now. Thanks

Kadafiy
10-09-2002, 01:42 PM
Alright it's all cleaned out. Hope it works now.

lildude
10-13-2002, 06:09 PM
kadafiy its saying it is full again i just finished typing a big thing out of directions but i saved it so clean it out asap so i can send it to ya

DarkStarRacing
10-16-2002, 04:42 PM
that sux