PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my 300

Justin#38
03-20-2007, 09:18 AM
ok heres the deal i have a Honda 2005 trx300ex all stock except for skid plates, and i wanna run the 6 hours with it but am not sure wat i should put on it i dont want to spend to much, but i want to do what i need to do. If you guys have anything that you are selling like shocks for stock 300ex a-arms, or rear shock would be nice.

*What my 300 has on it*
-nerf bars
-bumper
-pipe
-handlebars
-aftermarket sprockets

*What i think i need*
-tires
-shocks front and rear for stock a-arms and stock swingarm

JIMFROMTEXCO
03-20-2007, 11:59 AM
im confused in your profile it has jb racing and elka listed??? jody should be able to set you up with a-arms!

Justin#38
03-20-2007, 01:23 PM
ya my profile is supposed to say 2002 300ex, but i have a stock 2005 one

GNCC GROVE
03-20-2007, 05:10 PM
What 6 hour race are you talking about?
As for what you need I would say new 6 ply tires#1, then a bullet proof quad, meaning lock tight every nut and bolt. also new honda break pads ft & rear. Check all bearings.
I have race several 6 hour races over the years and have seen some stupid DNF's. good luck and PM me with info on the race.

Sjorge450R
03-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by GNCC GROVE
What 6 hour race are you talking about?
As for what you need I would say new 6 ply tires#1, then a bullet proof quad, meaning lock tight every nut and bolt. also new honda break pads ft & rear. Check all bearings.
I have race several 6 hour races over the years and have seen some stupid DNF's. good luck and PM me with info on the race.

eh, im not a fan of OEM pads. the EBC sintered last really long! but i agree with everything else.