PDA

View Full Version : dietary suppliments

JJs450r
03-20-2007, 07:17 AM
they worth it i just got some of the nos body builders just wondering only way right now i can see you loosing weight is the pills are so big they gag you going down even if u break in half haha but just wonder people tkae them or not thanks

Villageidiott23
03-20-2007, 07:51 AM
you will lose weight more noticebly by changing ur diet.

jal232
03-20-2007, 08:24 AM
I second that...Changing your diet is the easiest way, plus lots of protein and water....Once you start to diet and excercise you wont see many results right way. You have to get that water weight off before you start noticing results..Stick with it and you will see results

JJs450r
03-20-2007, 10:14 AM
well i knew that much haha i was just wonder cuz i bought some nos suppliment pills just wondering if they lived up to their name

Villageidiott23
03-20-2007, 10:30 AM
honestly, im not saying they dont work, but heres the low down. anything you eat like NOS is goin to be digested in ur stomach and pass thru your intenstines so lets just guesstimate and say that maybe 50 percent of the pill makes it to where its supposed to go. so you will end up having to take double or triple what ur supposed to take to get it to work. the weight loss you get from NOS will be nothing compared to what it will be if you change ur diet drastically. id recommend taking the NOS and change ur diet. i dont think you can buy it anymore but a year ago i was using Niacine to burn surface fat. if you can find it, it really works well. and better yet, take the NOS, change ur diet, and hit the gym or start jogging alittle,

PismoLocal
03-20-2007, 12:11 PM
How big are you and why are you wanting to lose weight?

JJs450r
03-20-2007, 04:49 PM
they still sell niacin :) only weight 150 dont really wanan lose weight just awnan get into shape haha :)

PismoLocal
03-20-2007, 05:01 PM
150!!!!!! Thats nothin. You should not be taking Dietary supplements. If any thing that is on the skinny side. You should start working out and doing cardio if you want to get into shape.
Check out the forums at bodybuilding.com. Tons of useful info there. The forum section is just as cool as this one too.

JJs450r
03-20-2007, 05:58 PM
lol like i said i wasnt trying to lose weight i know most dietary supplements have good energy supply but ya i bow flex daily :) and ride my mountain bike dialy starting today haha just had a real bad case of arm pump my last race

Warnerade
03-20-2007, 06:15 PM
if your looking for energy...take caffeine pills. If your looking for something to help you with arm pump, I have had good luck with cardiostack in the past...nothing will cure arm pump better than riding though...