PDA

View Full Version : Read before buying from 86Rryder

Dane07
03-19-2007, 10:01 PM
We sent him a money order which he did receive and cash because he messaged me and let me know. That was the first of the month. Still no parts and I cannot get him to respond to my messages. I have called ups and everywhere with his name and ours and no parts are on the way. He name is Harold Dawson from Mo. I hate being ripped off!!!!!!!

LathersR
03-20-2007, 05:36 AM
The guy's a good guy. I just bought a esr eliminator kit off him. It took about 3 weeks to receive the parts after payment but I got it and that's all that matters. But I'm just letting you know he isn't ripping you off and he isn't on here often. He's a good guy.

Colby@C&DRacing
03-20-2007, 09:11 AM
I bought a swingarm from him no problems, hopefully he make things right.

trailwart
03-20-2007, 04:09 PM
got my parts from him also. arrived as described. didnt get ripped. he is good to deal with.

lil_billy_300ex
03-20-2007, 11:37 PM
i bought my a arms from harold, he was very nice to me i would deff deal with him again.

cdrookie
03-21-2007, 05:52 AM
if you sell something you have an obligation to ship it when the payment arrives. if you can't/won't do that you shouldn't be selling things. he obviously had no trouble cashing the MO...

LathersR
03-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Well when I asked him why it took so long he said something about his dad. I wasn't so pleased that it took 3 weeks but I'm assuming he has another important obligation to attend to so obviously I understand... just like me.. But I hear where your coming from.

Dane07
03-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Still no parts and I have mailed him several times. It would be different if we were a long way from each other, but I live in Indiana he lives in MO. I ordered stuff from Cali. several weeks after I got that from him and got it already. I also bought a-arms off of e-bay that I got in 2 days ground shipped. If you cash teh check the parts should be out. I have called both ups and fedex adn there are no parts on the way to my house except from fox shox. If your going to sell and can make time to cash the check you should send it asap. I cash and send the parts the same day.

mc_racer
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Sent you a PM that may help.