PDA

View Full Version : TRX 450R Help???

BILLYTN30
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
I just bought a 2005 TRX 450R, I like it but it seems like I am riding on the front tires. Is there a way to lower the rear of the bike to get a better feel of it. I dont know if that makes sense to anyone, if so please help.:confused:

ONEFASTR
03-20-2007, 12:05 AM
you can mess with the sag on the rear shock, but be careful too much and you will bottom out, just turn the the nut on top of the spring counter clockwise. thay do sell rear lowering kit. are the front shocks stock?

TWISTED DINLI
03-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ONEFASTR
you can mess with the sag on the rear shock, but be careful too much and you will bottom out, just turn the the nut on top of the spring counter clockwise. thay do sell rear lowering kit. are the front shocks stock?

with buying a LT linkage/swingarm, would that lower the ride height any in the rear.

BILLYTN30
03-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes, everything is stock. I will try adjusting the shock and let you know. How far do you think it will lower the rearend?

BILLYTN30
03-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Well it dropped about a half an inch. It is feeling a little better, more ride time helps. What is a good aftermarket lowering kit for the suspension? Thanks