PDA

View Full Version : RIP Brian

JRP
03-19-2007, 08:11 PM
well i didnt really no this kid, i mean we've talked before, but werent close. My sister and him were pretty good friends, its pretty crazy. RIP Bro, You will always be remembered!

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/032007/03172007/0317rifle

yellow400ex05
03-19-2007, 08:14 PM
that sucks RIP. But they said they were passing it around the table? Were they playing that game roulette with a gun when you put one bullet in and see who gets the shot??

JRP
03-19-2007, 08:19 PM
brian and donny were best friends, and they were just messing around being stupid. Brian is white and donny is black, they are both real gangsters. They were drug dealers, and really bad ppl to be friends with. donny picked up the rifle and put it to brians side of his head, and said "what now mother fu**er" and brian pulled the barrel to his nose and said "f**k you"(in a joking manor) and donny pulled the trigger no nowing it was loaded, and bam, instant death:(

firefighterjosh
03-19-2007, 08:28 PM
oh snap! That sucks!......I guess I don't undertsand why they would do something like that?:confused:

I feel bad for the kid and I really feel bad for the kid that did that.

What makes me mad is....WTF is the parents?:mad:

Pappy
03-19-2007, 08:32 PM
can we get the other guy to shoot himself? then we would be TWO stupid people less in this world!

i hate to hear of anyone dying, but you cant do that crap and expect a happy ending

Dan_Guetter
03-19-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Zo5vLDC88
Watch the commercial

Funny movie....

The situation at hand

Predictable

CRich[814]
03-19-2007, 08:42 PM
wow. thats horrible.

TWISTED
03-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
can we get the other guy to shoot himself? then we would be TWO stupid people less in this world!

i hate to hear of anyone dying, but you cant do that crap and expect a happy ending

Well said....... One less idiot to deal with... If he screws with dope, than he was a waste of the air he was breathing, no excuses.....

HB416EX
03-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Sad.They will blame it on the weed when we all know it was the alcohol :rolleyes:

mephyst
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
Sad.They will blame it on the weed when we all know it was the alcohol :rolleyes:

Yeah, most likely. But in the end they are just a bunch of idiot kids.

Still a sad story though...

Quadfather
03-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Charles Darwin was right.

It's a tragic story. But if we keep weeding out these idiots, there will only be smart people like myself to enjoy the world.

gangsta is as gangsta does.

firefighterjosh
03-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Just a guess I bet every one of you that are backing up "weed dosen't kill people alchohol does" smoke it yourself....

I drink I get drunk will I ever kill anyone no. Weed kills ppl too. It affects your thinking badly. I have seen car accindents get on scene a big bag of green stuff on the ground next to 3 dead bodys that where ejected.....and I have seen it more then once
:scary:

mephyst
03-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Just a guess I bet every one of you that are backing up "weed dosen't kill people alchohol does" smoke it yourself....

I drink I get drunk will I ever kill anyone no. Weed kills ppl too. It affects your thinking badly. I have seen car accindents get on scene a big bag of green stuff on the ground next to 3 dead bodys that where ejected.....and I have seen it more then once
:scary:

If you are smart enough or your friends are smart enough to never let you into a car you probably won't kill anyone. Seeing that you are a fire fighter, I would hope so. And alcohol is far more common to kill people than marijuana. Why do you think cops always let people go with just a possession of marijuana ticket when they are high as hell and get pulled over, but if you are drunk it's an automatic DUI? Explain that.

They are two totally different things.

I do not smoke weed, but I have smoked plenty of it before. I drink all the time and would never even think about getting behind the wheel.

firefighterjosh
03-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
If you are smart enough or your friends are smart enough to never let you into a car you probably won't kill anyone. Seeing that you are a fire fighter, I would hope so. And alcohol is far more common to kill people than marijuana. Why do you think cops always let people go with just a possession of marijuana ticket when they are high as hell and get pulled over, but if you are drunk it's an automatic DUI? Explain that.

I do not smoke weed, but I have smoked plenty of it before. I drink all the time and would never even think about getting behind the wheel.

Well in my state you go strait to jail if you are high and get a driving while under the inflruence of a substance.

I would agree Alchohol is more common of a killer.....but to tell you the truth, I still go to partys and I bet you 50% of not more of the ppl are smoking weeds.

You know the ppl who go out to take a pee with 10 friends and come back quite. So Alot of ppl do both and they alchohol; gets the blame when both could be the problem

mephyst
03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Hmm, well in Cali I can tell you right now that I have several friends that have been pulled over completely stoned and some cops have just let them go, and the most others got was a possession ticket. My brother happened to get pulled over twice within 3months under the influence of marijuana and had it on him both times. Only got possession tickets and got let off to just go ahead and drive home, STILL HIGH. Alcohol is obviously a much better deal when driving and decision making.

I don't know anyone that has gotten a DUI for marijuana so far...

Bottom line, don't do either of them and drive guys, I'm not trying to say that. :blah:

honda350r
03-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Why do they call it DOPE :rolleyes:

CRich[814]
03-19-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't know anyone that has gotten a DUI for marijuana so far...

i worked at a new car dealership as a lot boy/ all around ***** (it was still fun, i love it there) and one of the lot boys had to quit because of a dui, and it wasnt for alcohol.

bluebaron
03-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Just don't say that you smoked within an hour. That whats they said at my buddys dui classes. The law can't prove nothing, unlike a breath test with alchol.

firefighterjosh
03-19-2007, 10:56 PM
All I know in Indiana if you look high they take you to the hospital and give you a blood test. If you are postiive you get a DUI (driving under intoxiaction of a controled subtance ..or somthing like that)

mephyst
03-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Well I'm just telling you thats how it is in California.

Also, when applying for jobs here they always have a box to check saying have you been in trouble for bla bla bla?? and then it will say (excludes marijuana)

firefighterjosh
03-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Well I'm just telling you thats how it is in California.

Also, when applying for jobs here they always have a box to check saying have you been in trouble for bla bla bla?? and then it will say (excludes marijuana)

Thats what I don't get about cali....you guys have all the cancer, you can do drugs, speed, pass cars between the center line and another car, but you have so many emmision laws and other stupid laws:ermm:

PismoLocal
03-19-2007, 11:19 PM
my buddy has a dui and he said around 1/3 of the people in his mandatory alcohol classes got there dui's because they were on drugs.

JOEX
03-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Thats what I don't get about cali....you guys have all the cancer, you can do drugs, speed, pass cars between the center line and another car, but you have so many emmision laws and other stupid laws:ermm:
Yeah... only if you live in California you can get cancer from working with concrete too...:rolleyes:

JOEX
03-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Stupid kills...... drugs or alcohol.....

mephyst
03-20-2007, 01:01 AM
I agree... but I wouldn't live anywhere else because we have the hottest chicks and best weather. :macho Hahah.

JRP
03-20-2007, 08:53 PM
RIP Brian(on the left) donny on the right, best friends. :( :( :(

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/brianRIP.jpg

JRP
03-20-2007, 08:53 PM
RIP Brian(on the left) donny on the right. they were best friends:( :( :(

MX MaNiAc 06
03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry if he was ur friend Pepper, but it is kind of hard to feel bad for someone doing something so stupid. Him and his friend shouldnt have even been joking around like that. I hate when ppl mess around with guns.

sly400ex
03-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Sorry if he was ur friend Pepper, but it is kind of hard to feel bad for someone doing something so stupid. Him and his friend shouldnt have even been joking around like that. I hate when ppl mess around with guns.

I feel the same way. Sucks in all, but damn, from your own statements about these two, they don't need to be in the general public. Well, one is dead so he won't and hopefully the other gets a long sentance so he won't be scene for a while either.....:ermm:

03-21-2007, 01:35 PM
i hate to say it, but it doesn't seem like a big loss to me...actually made the world a better place...

oh and get this...my wife is a paralegal, her boss has been working on a case since the end of last summer where the guy he was court appointed to defend was charged with driving while under the influence of a controlled substance...he was on a lawn tractor on the berm of the road...just finished mowing his yard and was going to mow his mothers yard a few houses up.

Ghost-Rider
03-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Not to sound mean, but the idiots had it coming. You just dont do that kinda crap, especially if your high and/or drunk. Stupid people like this that fuel the aint-gun people, and FYI their trying to get a ban back similar to the old assult ban but it will be worse.

krt400ex
03-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Charles Darwin was right.

It's a tragic story. But if we keep weeding out these idiots, there will only be smart people like myself to enjoy the world.

yea, that is why we had WWII...hitler thought he was weeding out all the "stupid ppl"

that idea gets no1 nowhere...evolution is one of the most stupid things i have ever heard

JRP
03-21-2007, 04:37 PM
i know what you guys mean, but i still feel bad.

czrider263
03-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Its storys like this that piss me off. Alot of kids in my grade don't know what drinking and weed "can" do. This is why i wouldn't even think about trying either ever. That goes for drinking even when i am 21.

krt400ex
03-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by czrider263
Its storys like this that piss me off. Alot of kids in my grade don't know what drinking and weed "can" do. This is why i wouldn't even think about trying either ever. That goes for drinking even when i am 21.

i am the same way...

400EXtreme
03-21-2007, 07:18 PM

you also gotta remember alcohol is legal and marijuana is not.

mitch91
03-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JRP
RIP Brian(on the left) donny on the right. they were best friends:( :( :(

Pretty big guy. RIP

Weed and boose dont even compare. Id drive high over drunk any day.