PDA

View Full Version : IRISH VALLEY MX track questions

quadracer707
03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
I have a meeting with Tim owner of Irish Valley MX track. I have been in contact with him being a local buisness man myself, with concerns about about how they can be more QUAD friendly. Especially with Rausch Creek charging an arm & a leg to practice. Tim was very receptive to me letting him in on some things quads would like to see so they would come more often. After being up at Breezewood Proving Grounds last week & meeting Dan, I think Irish Valley can be something nice so we dont have to drive 3+ HOURS TO PRACTICE. So my question to guys & girls anything you would like brought up or changed or something that is missing. How about any thing good to keep you know positive,before we ask for anything. Any bad experiences to let him know??. This is a very good oppurtunity to tell the owner what we are looking for. Please reply ASAP as he will just be stopping on his own at my restaurant, & I would like to have as much info as possible.

Dan If you are reading this they say someone copying what you do is a compliment. Ifwe can have half the track as Breezewood what a GREAT start.

Looking foward to hearing QUADS:
Wades DAD

Ripitupfilms
03-19-2007, 05:29 PM
tell the owner to make some of the jumps a little wider.. and pre water the track not last minute while everyones trying to ride.. i know they have dust issues but it was a complete waste of money when i went because i rode in mud the whole time.. the uphill at that track are crazy steap but with mud all over them they were way harder to get up..

if the jumps were maintained a little better without huge Dirtbikes ruts too..

if changes happened i would be up there everyweekend

quadracer707
03-19-2007, 05:39 PM
If you were up there every weekend when would you race??????
Checked out your Turtle racing site, pretty nice, Iam assuming you did it the website Gloop. Nice to see guys wade races against on there own team. Anything else you can think of for IVMX or your buddys let me know.

Ken

Ripitupfilms
03-19-2007, 06:48 PM
thanks ,,

one other thing ,quads anyday not just weekends or only sat's, or whatever they have it at.

quadracer707
03-20-2007, 09:10 PM
bump

03-20-2007, 10:24 PM
i went there once last season. they werent allowing quads at the time because of dust but i talked to the owner and said if i cant ride my 450r then my friends isnt going with his bike either so he let me come. i was the only quad there and got some compliments from bike riders but then 2 dirtibke riders that acted like they own the place that park in the center of the parking lot instead of along the edges like everyone else complained about me throwing too much dirt out of a turn so i just kept riding the same and he didnt say anything else to me...but overall its a nice place, having a powerwasher set up for everybody to use was really nice. i plan on getting a membership this year...plus the nice topsoil, at rauch i got through a set of tires in a day but irish has very loamy soft top soil

Wills 77

quadracer707
03-22-2007, 07:27 AM
anyone else???