PDA

View Full Version : Where to work at in or near washington county pa?

Rider-trx_250ex
03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
So the place where I wanted to work is no lnoger hiring so I need to find another place to work in Washington County Pa. Anyone know any good places to work besides fast food joints?

honda300EXtreme
03-19-2007, 04:56 PM
well in the area theres a few quad places,

extreme in claysville
or there waynesburgh yamaha

i mean the yamaha shop aint in washington county its green county but its not too far away,

ill let ya know if i can think of anyother good places

trick250r
03-19-2007, 06:59 PM
how old are you... if youre not 18 dont even think about extreme. to tell you the truth, theres not many places around here or up there that are quad related and will actually hire you.

honda300EXtreme
03-19-2007, 07:05 PM
thats true. but i would never work at extreme the mechanics arent skilled, the people are all over you as sson as you step in the door, the one in ohio is nice but not the one in washington county, those 2 are about it for quad shops,

other than that your pretty much lookin at truck stops

mitch91
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Were iin the hell did he say he wanted to work at a quad shop? Says no fast food places.

trick250r
03-20-2007, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
thats true. but i would never work at extreme the mechanics arent skilled, the people are all over you as sson as you step in the door, the one in ohio is nice but not the one in washington county, those 2 are about it for quad shops,

other than that your pretty much lookin at truck stops

The manager at the extreme in Powhatan is Spader's old mechanic. but hes about the only one in the extreme company that knows what hes doing.

54warrior
03-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I know I've seen signs for strip clubs while on the way to Cabela's. Maybe you could get a job as a bouncer???

Isn't there a baseball team in Washington as well? Or soccer? Maybe you could sell Beer and Peanuts at the homegames.

How about Gander Mtn.?

Rider-trx_250ex
03-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior
I know I've seen signs for strip clubs while on the way to Cabela's. Maybe you could get a job as a bouncer???

Isn't there a baseball team in Washington as well? Or soccer? Maybe you could sell Beer and Peanuts at the homegames.

How about Gander Mtn.?

being a bouncer, lol. I'd have fun with that:D

I'm 16 so those jobs are out:

erac4019
03-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior

How about Gander Mtn.?

AAAAHHHhhhh...JILLS!!!!

Rider-trx_250ex
03-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by erac4019
AAAAHHHhhhh...JILLS!!!!

The Gentlemans Club...........................lol

161xchonda
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
You could work at Barnharts Honda. It is in Ruff Creek and is right by the interstate. Waynesburg Yamaha might not be bad either. I know the people that own and work at both shops very well, they are a great bunch of people. As soon as I turn 16 I will be working at Barnharts or Waynesburg Yamaha. Heck my dad used to live in the upstairs of Barnharts. Barnharts is also building a bigger shop too really soon. They will have to be hiring more people when it is done, they might even be hiring right now, not sure.

honda300EXtreme
03-21-2007, 04:46 PM
yea... barnharts is the best place ever.. thats were i get all my work done.. my quad is there as we speak.. there a good bunch of people and great to there customers

i hope to work there also.

yea they should be throwin up the shop here soon,
cant wait...