PDA

View Full Version : 1fast426ex ---- Selling Bad Products

cknip
03-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Dont deal with this seller!!!! Horrible porducts... I bought a used set of font and rear tires for 140.00. The guy told me they were never repaired or plugged and held air. Got the package fronts seem fine, but rears were plugged (****ty plug job at that) and there were nails still in the tires, Hes claiming they weren't like that when he sent them. Unless I'm wrong the UPS man doesn't go around sticking nails in tires and putting plugs in them to piss people off. I waited a week or so to contact him beacuse I don't make it home but every couple of weeks or so and I contacted him the next day after opening the box. They were never even mounted, I just checked to see if they would hold air and THEY DID NOT

1fast426ex
03-20-2007, 05:30 PM
this guy is a joke, he got what i said, and posted for 140 shipped, the shipping alone was 48.00 i shipped next day, just like i said i would,the tires came off my quad in good condition as posted, pics take of them and sent ups that was it, i did not plug them or put nails in them, now he is threating me and im reporting this matter, ask any one on this website im not a bad seller or a liar, thank you

cknip
03-20-2007, 06:00 PM
The sale is as mentioned it was a rip off. Ignore The seller he will say anything to look good so he can rip off another inncocent victim. There weren' t threats aimed at him, he just took it the wrong way when I said I better get my money back. The people who admit hes a good seller are his friends and brother on the website.
BE WARE

1fast426ex
03-20-2007, 06:23 PM
I will personally drive to your house and straighten this out and get my moneys worth some way.
so thats not a threat ha, that is a for sure threat, seening you have a total of 7 posts, im done with this B.S. i did not lie and or rip you off in any way shape or form

cknip
03-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I said I would cut my losses and leave it alone, some things aren't worth wasting your time over like this con. My time is more valuable than arguing with this idiot

1fast426ex
03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
DITTO:mad: