PDA

View Full Version : moving to cali need help.....

iraq66
03-19-2007, 02:28 PM
ok right now im in iraq and when i get home im going to move to cali i been looking at fresno.....but does anyone know of any better places that are cheap but not in a bad place and has to have good riding but any help would be great

thanks brent

450robot
03-19-2007, 03:07 PM
haha meet you out there! i will also be transfering to Ca this year from Pa. although i will be in the san diego area

400EXTRA
03-19-2007, 03:30 PM
move to michigan we got alot of trails

mephyst
03-19-2007, 03:51 PM
San Diego is nice... but can be quite expensive... as well as Orange County.

What kind of budget are you on and do you want to live near the beach or what?

I live in OC and the closest riding for me is about an hour and 15 mins away... but we also have a couple tracks within an hour. I live 9 miles from the ocean in a very nice area and wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. =] It's been like summer weather lately for the past couple weeks. Last week it was like 95 for two days and I went to the beach and got a nice tan! =]] Nothing beats Cali.

Luzinski
03-19-2007, 05:05 PM
It depends on where you want to go. Anywhere in the Cental Valley is going to be relatively close to good riding. You have the dunes, down south, the Sierra's to the east and lots of riding parks mixed in every where else. The Central Valley is a lot more inexpenssive than the Bay Area. Let me know if you have a question about a certain town and I can tell you what I know.

Matt