PDA

View Full Version : 1996 foreman 400 for sale or trade

wes400
03-19-2007, 01:07 AM
i have a 1996 honda foreman 400 for sale or trade for a blaster, 400ex,300ex,or banshee, i will also throw in cash...it comes with 26in titan 589MT tires mounted on black steel rims with chrome lugnuts and center caps, highlifter lift kit and lift springs,2000lbs WARN winch, custom heavy duty dimond plated bash plate, WARN 424 conversion kit (alows atv to switch from 4wd to 2wd with a click of a button) for engine mods it has a wisco .40 piston, k&n airfilter/w prefilter, 135 jets and an hmf utility pipe(loud and sounds great!!) the atv is in good condition...normal wear like racks and plastic scrachs. rebuilt last winter bored over .40 with wisco performance piston. it starts great and goes through mud and snow unbelivebly good. it is a good atv for trail,mud, and snow. i will sell the atv alone for $2100 obo..., im selling it at a good price because i want to start getting involved sport riding...if you want pics tell me ive got pics of everything. it has brand new rear brakes..the onlything the atv needs is front brakes, all oils changed every 6 months and newer all balls bearings... i would guess the atv has 3600 miles tops on it and 850 or a little less since on motor rebuild, i used it everyday during summer for hauling trees and bricks and for riding and the onlything that broke was the headlight bulb burnt out.., runs great and starts flawlessley everytime.i took her in the garage today put in the brand new rear brakes, clean the carb for no reason, oiled up the k&n airfilter, changed all fluids and oils for the person who buys it...or for me if no does,i also bought a k&n oil filter for it and put it in..its 98% ready for summer exept needs front brakes (havent had any for 3 years) they work if you pump the lever 4 times or so and it needs a winch cable,....they are real cheap like 30 bucks for a heavy duty one,...you wont be dissapointed at all, NOTHING mechanial has ever caused me trouble...its a honda, foremans are pretty much bullet proof engines,..if you want pics let me know,..i am located in Eveleth,MN...

250X_project
03-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I pmed you a while ago about this machine. Please get back to me...

pr400ex
04-22-2007, 09:14 PM
trade for a truck? 68 halfton street truck calln for attention

2002ramguy
09-22-2009, 09:07 PM
i have a 1993 honda 300 ex that is in fairly good condition for the age if you are interested. you can email me at blakecollie@yahoo.com