PDA

View Full Version : shipping cost?

Kickstarts-suck
03-18-2007, 10:27 PM
How much would it cost to ship 2 front (22x7x10) rims with tires?

Also how much to ship back rims(22x11x9) with tires?

Ripitupfilms
03-19-2007, 06:40 AM
probally more than u end up selling them for.. shipping on wheels and tires is expensive

x.system
03-19-2007, 09:13 AM
$15 to $35 per set depending on where you ship them and how you package them. The fronts won't be to bad if you wrap them with packaging tape or shrink wrap. If you box them you will pay oversize on the rears at least through usps. I think Fed Ex is cheaper if you have one close by.

I've sent rears on rims by bolting the rims together with threaded rod and nylon lock nuts so they can't get seperated.

20 inch tires and rims (rears) are about as big as you can go without getting charged oversize with usps.

nightrider05
03-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I have three letters that will save you a great deal of money...DHL...Check them out and save money. I have shipped many things with them. I have shipped sets of fourwheelers plastics(complete sets) for as little as 15-20 dollars, and a fourwheeler motor for only $50. They are the only place that will not rape you for having a slightly bigger box. Figure out a rough estimate of how big your box will be(yes, find a box for them or else they may tack on extra charges), and then figure out a rough weight and you can go to their site and get a quote.

Kickstarts-suck
03-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Well I shipped plastics not to long ago and it came it $70 :eek2:

I dont really want to use DHL because they have screwed up already the 1st time I used them.

My dad works at fedex so I get a small discount.

So I should shrink wrap them and just put the address on the shrink wrap?