PDA

View Full Version : Racing Little Egg Harbor

ralph13
03-18-2007, 09:31 PM
DOES IT LOOK GOOD FOR RACING THIS WEEKEND 3/25 ?

QuadRacer041
03-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ralph13
DOES IT LOOK GOOD FOR RACING THIS WEEKEND 3/25 ?

hahahahahahahaha

thats a good one man.

ralph13
03-21-2007, 11:05 PM
i guss we have to settle for pinegrove:(

Dale@AGP
03-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Lou...you're making me fricking nuts...between dealing with the State and your BS I don't know which one is worse...NO the series isn't dead...remember we had simular problems with Fort Dix last year and didn't start until April. This year Palm Sunday falls on April 1st and Easter falls on the 8th...theres a GNCC on the 15th so the next available date is the 22nd, We've revised the schedule so that there are no back to back dates and moved two of the events into July. NO EVENTS IN AUGUST! The next two events are the PA GNCC and the NY GNCC. Below is where we stand and these are the final dates!

I'm NOW off to Little Egg Harbor to get everything finalized 10:30AM.

Dale

Final 2007 Atlantic Grand Prix Schedule with links and maps http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/AGPSchedule.html

1. Classes and fees have been up-dated.

2. The AGP Series starts on April 22 we have everything we need now to start the series.

3. Also if you are a AGP racer and bring a NEW RIDER that hasn't ridden the AGP series before, you RIDE FREE FOR THE DAY.

4. Bikes and quads will now run on Sunday at all AGP events with the exception of the GNCC events. (This will be in effect until the numbers increase to the level required to split the days back up again)

5. Novice and Pro Quad races will be combined into one race. (We need to compress the schedule so that we can accommodate everyone)

6. The 2007 schedule has been revised for the final time to address the events being clumped together in the beginning of the season and to avoid as many conflicts with GNCC and other regional off-road series

7. Barcodes and Numbers will be issued at the first race and those requesting last years numbers will get first choice

Again my apologies on the delay with starting the series, permits in New Jersey arenŐt easy. but it will all be well worth it for those that participate in the 2007 AGP series it in the end.

Dale