PDA

View Full Version : Lifted 85 K5 Blazer For Sale or Trade

yernkie
03-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I have decided to get rid of my 4x4 since everyone I used to wheel with sold their's. Now we only ride quads, so it needs to go. Below are the specs:

1985 Chevy K5 Blazer 305, 465 (4 speed) with hydro bellhousing, NP208, Dana 44 front, 12 bolt rear.

The axles were all rebuilt about 2 years ago. 3.73 gears, rear Detroit EZ Locker, rear chromoly shafts, new ujoints on front and in drivelines.

It has 4 inch lift springs in the front with longer shackles (Black Widow Performance) and 56inch rear springs with a custom shackle flip setup. Flex's pretty well for a leaf sprung vehicle. It has a set of 36 inch Super Swamper TSL's with about 90% tread left.

The motor needs some help. It has a knock. Not sure what it is, but it is an old 305 so it might need to be swapped out (unless it is just a lifter or rocker). It has a puller electric fan, new Accel cap/rotor/plugs/wires, new Everstart battery, new starter, newer Edelbrock Performer intake, and a new Holley 470cfm Truck Avenger carb. I paid $500 for the intake and carb last summer.

The interior is in decent shape. The body is rough, but not too bad. All windows close and doors seals. All it needs is some motor work and you would be ready to wheel. I have had a lot of fun with it, but I have moved onto other things so it needs to go. I have almost $4,000 in it, but since the motor needs help I would sell it for $1,500 or best offer. I could get more if I parted it out, but I just want it gone. I am also interested in trades. Quad projects, ATC's (200x, 350x, 250r), dirtbikes, let me know what you have and we could do some trading. It is located in Paola, Kansas. PM me for pics...they are too large to put in this post.

yernkie
03-19-2007, 11:16 AM
TTT. I need to get rid of this. It would make a great toy or a driver (it is titled)...I used to drive it all the time. I just have no internest in it anymore, more interested in quads.

yernkie
03-29-2007, 09:49 AM
TTT. I went out last Thursday and she fired right up and ran good. Still has the knock, I am going to pull the vavle cover tomorrow and check it out...it may only be a rocker or a pushrod. If that is the case, then I will fix it and it will be your gain!

yernkie
03-30-2007, 09:46 AM
sold!