PDA

View Full Version : really weird dream/sleep walking experience

mx428
03-18-2007, 07:10 PM
ok so i felt pretty weird after dinner so i went to bed. I had this dream where i got out of bed, sterilized a flat tipped stud earring and proceeded to peirce my cartilage myself. Then my dream went to some other wierd place where i was racing a pig on my dirtbike. But anyway this morning i wake up with a bloody pillow and my cartilage peirced!

It's like i was totally messed up on some kind of mind altering substance but i was totally clean. Anyone ever have weird stuff liek this happen to them? I guess i was kinda sleepwalking or something. :huh :huh :huh

honda4life72
03-18-2007, 07:12 PM
holy crap....thats crazy

mephyst
03-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Crazy...

About 2 years ago when I was still in high school I had a dream that my friends and I got in a fight with the baseball team... And it was like we were playing dodge ball with baseballs. Weird, I know. So I clearly saw a ball fly towards me, right in between my eyes and smack, hit me in the nose. I woke up right after in the middle of the night with a bloody and soar nose. I think I punched myself in the nose, lol. There was blood all over my pillow and I ran to the bathroom.

TWISTED DINLI
03-18-2007, 07:45 PM
crazy dreams.

Which 450?
03-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I swear I have dreamed stuff that later happens in the future, at least once every few weeks, then what I dreamed happens and I have another dream that happens.... And its just stupid stuff, recently I dreamed that we were having a get together at my friends and this one guy showed up unexpectedly, it actually happened a week or so later.... I said "man I had a dream that this happened" and they all think im nuts...!

400exrider989
03-18-2007, 08:04 PM
PICS!

lmao

firefighterjosh
03-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Last week I was dreaming about soccer practice...I haven't played soccer for 4 years now but anyways I wake up to my GF elbowing me in the face. She said I kicked her and she got pist lol. It was kinda funny

CRich[814]
03-18-2007, 08:15 PM
thats crazy. ive never raced a pig on my bike. i have dreams all the time that i fly a few thousand yards on my bike though.

mach1stang
03-18-2007, 08:23 PM
i have never dreamed like that before but i have sleep walked once i didnt get to far before crashing into our entertainment center.

250ex13
03-18-2007, 08:29 PM
I wish, I could remember my dreams.

03-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
I swear I have dreamed stuff that later happens in the future, at least once every few weeks, then what I dreamed happens and I have another dream that happens.... And its just stupid stuff, recently I dreamed that we were having a get together at my friends and this one guy showed up unexpectedly, it actually happened a week or so later.... I said "man I had a dream that this happened" and they all think im nuts...!

story of my life

this happens to me ALL the TiME!

its so crazy

killerofcrows48
03-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?

same thing happens to me...like you will be doing something and you get this weird feeling like you have already done it before...kinda crazy

03-18-2007, 08:57 PM
i always have ones of me riding a crotch rocket...1 time i was riding it in a field and hit a hill and stayed in the air for like a mile then landed perfectly fine...and other ones were im riding it on the road but its a real road that i drive on everyday and i hit a hill and jump overtop of red lights and stuff then i use a like bank or hill on the side of the road as a berm then bunny hop off of it with the street bike...its crazy haha

Wills 77

CRich[814]
03-18-2007, 09:01 PM
i had a dream last year i had a PERFECT 2004 yellow 400ex (old body) and it still had tags on it and i rode it to my old buddies house to show him. i havent been to his house in about three years now haha. it was awesome. i really wanted a 400ex before i got my bike.

Mean250r
03-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
same thing happens to me...like you will be doing something and you get this weird feeling like you have already done it before...kinda crazy

holy crap that happens to me alot.......

Robin Hood
03-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48

Dejavu sucks mad amounts. I get it at least once a week.

Anyway about the dreams, mine usually consist of falling/getting severely hurt. I was watching a show on Spike about this guy who basically free fell out of a plane and the parachute didn't open until the last 50 ft or something, and my dream was me somehow slipping out of an apache helicopter. When I hit the ground I immediately woke up and had all the wind knocked out of me. I thought I was having a freakin heart attack. :ermm:

trx400EXtreme
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
weird. haha, one time i slep walked and went pee on are computer. i dont know y i did but we got a new computer out of it.:D

mitch91
03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I actually today said, were did mx428 go, then he posts today.

I have dreams were they happen after words to.

I hope i dont have to bang opera at gun point tho.

troutman561
03-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by mitch91

I hope i dont have to bang opera at gun point tho.

I had a dream like that before... needless to say i now have new sheets...

mephyst
03-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Sleep walking is not something you only do one time. It is a disorder. Usually people grow out of it by 12 years old...

Some people have been known to drive, while completely asleep. Learned about this is my Psychology class.

mach1stang
03-19-2007, 07:16 AM
have you ever gone to take a late night **** and fallen asleep on the ol lue.

the toliet paper rolls make a heck of soft pillow.

csimp3
03-19-2007, 02:10 PM
when i was young i used to sleepwalk, once i woke up, pissing, and i was actually pissing in the toilet, and one other time, i woke up, walked into my parents closet, pissed all over my moms shoes, then went back to bed, and i never knew a thing about it till the next morning.

mitch91
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by csimp3
when i was young i used to sleepwalk, once i woke up, pissing, and i was actually pissing in the toilet, and one other time, i woke up, walked into my parents closet, pissed all over my moms shoes, then went back to bed, and i never knew a thing about it till the next morning.

Hahaha. I did that in the laundry. All over the white towels.

mitch91
03-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
I had a dream like that before... needless to say i now have new sheets...

And you can only flip your matress once, so dont watch her shows ne more.:p and she will be off you mind. I woundent recomend watching dr Phill, he woudent be much more plesent at gun point.:o :p

shano
03-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Been there many times, when i was 12-13 I used to get up in the middle of the night and go into the garage and stare at the wall for hours, my parents would find me standing there in the middle of the night. Sometimes I would end up in the basement or standing infront of the fridge haha

400EXTRA
03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
holy crap....thats crazy

yes it is

mitch91
03-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by shano
Been there many times, when i was 12-13 I used to get up in the middle of the night and go into the garage and stare at the wall for hours, my parents would find me standing there in the middle of the night. Sometimes I would end up in the basement or standing infront of the fridge haha

Thats the best lmao.

700bRad
03-19-2007, 06:22 PM
The funniest **** ive ever seen before was about a year ago, I had a party and we got super duper intoxicated, well me and my buddy took a couple girls to my room with us when we went to "bed". Well about a hour after we all finally fell asleep I woke up to this chick screaming that was sleeping on my futon with my buddy lol. I hurried and flipped on the lights and there was my friend standing up on my futon pissing on my tv swaying back and forth trying to keep his balance lol. This chick jumped out of the bed half naked with a huge wet stain on her pants leg. I immediatly started busting a gut. I said "Z what the f*** r u doing." he said Leave me alone im pissin! So I got up and punched him in the arm to wake him up. He stumbled off the futon and on his way down the stairs he knocked over a huge 40oz mountain dew down the stairs. It was chaos, but funny as hell. Needless to say I got a new tv out of it, and we all had a bruised gut from laughing. After Z got all the piss out of him he went back to bed and fell asleep. Well a half hour later he gets up and slept walked in my sisters room and was proceeding to unzip his pants. I jumped up and said Z where r u going? He replied with "im going pee." Wow.....

exrider008
03-19-2007, 07:26 PM
i dont have crazy dreams but i guess i talk/yell in my sleep.

the other night a freind of mine slept over my house. before we went to bed we where watching south park where Mr.garrison turns himself in to a women. i guess that night i kept mocking Mr.garrison saying "im not a man im a woman"

when he told me i couldnt stop laughing.

mitch91
03-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
The funniest **** ive ever seen before was about a year ago, I had a party and we got super duper intoxicated, well me and my buddy took a couple girls to my room with us when we went to "bed". Well about a hour after we all finally fell asleep I woke up to this chick screaming that was sleeping on my futon with my buddy lol. I hurried and flipped on the lights and there was my friend standing up on my futon pissing on my tv swaying back and forth trying to keep his balance lol. This chick jumped out of the bed half naked with a huge wet stain on her pants leg. I immediatly started busting a gut. I said "Z what the f*** r u doing." he said Leave me alone im pissin! So I got up and punched him in the arm to wake him up. He stumbled off the futon and on his way down the stairs he knocked over a huge 40oz mountain dew down the stairs. It was chaos, but funny as hell. Needless to say I got a new tv out of it, and we all had a bruised gut from laughing. After Z got all the piss out of him he went back to bed and fell asleep. Well a half hour later he gets up and slept walked in my sisters room and was proceeding to unzip his pants. I jumped up and said Z where r u going? He
replied with "im going pee." Wow.....

HAhahahaha nicee. Sounds like my dad. YOUR PISSING ON THE CURTONS!! Then move the fuc****

rollie
03-19-2007, 08:52 PM
I had a dream a few weeks ago, where i was looking all over my house for a set of PEP piggy backs for my 450R, i couldnt find them, so i called my sponsor and ordered some stadiums, then my YFZ frame got back from powdercoat and i looked at it and there was a box of parts to put it back together,so i take all the parts out of the boxand put the rear shock on, then i woke up, when i woke up i thought to myself "sweet i get to put my practice YFZ back together" then i realized i was dreaming and i acually wasnt sure if it was a dream or not, LOL, then later i remebered that all the parts in the box where to this YFZ i saw on the interent and i was putting it back together in a class room in my school, hahahah

TheFontMaster
03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
A couple years ago I was staying at my friend's house with another one of our friends. This was the worst case of sleep walking I ever seen lol. He was pretending to shoot out the window like he was playing paint ball against one of our friends that wasn't even there. Then he was layin down, and was thinking he was rocky, he was throwing punches in the air, and acting like he was getting hit. Then in his sleep he kicked me out of my sleeping bag, and when I finaly woke him up and told him what he did, he didn't belive me until he realaized that he wasn't where he was sleeping before. And finaly he he got up again, stumbled into the bathroom, and started spinning in circles pissing all over the place.

elite ATV1
03-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Those are some funny stories.

dose any one else have any?

i've never sleep walked but i talk in my sleep, or so says my g/f.

QuadJunkies
03-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Since I was about 6 years old, I dream Im going to die in a tornado...

We dont really even have tornados in Idaho :huh :p
One time I had a dream that i died and I could see my sole looking down at my body. That was very freaky :eek2: :scary:

Dont eat before bed or the dreams get pretty weird .lol

mx428
03-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
I actually today said, were did mx428 go, then he posts today.
yeah i don't come here much because the open forum has kinda gone downhill. Not much worth reading.

700bRad
03-20-2007, 02:11 PM
One of my best friends will lay there in his sleep and say his own name over and over he goes "Jackson, Jaaaacksooon, jacksoon!." or this last time hes passed out on the couch he was saying some of the girls names he has slept with lol he was going "Amanda, Amanda... Amaaaanddaa. Erica? erica... phooder mah centeh lah (Slobbers on himself then more gibberish)." Then I started feeding him macoroni and cheese in his sleep lol it was hilarious. Also one time me and some buddies went to spring break in florida and I got so drunk I started pissing on Jackson's luggage in my sleep lol. Thats the only time ive slept walk that I can remember.

Sjorge450R
03-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by rollie
I had a dream a few weeks ago, where i was looking all over my house for a set of PEP piggy backs for my 450R, i couldnt find them, so i called my sponsor and ordered some stadiums, then my YFZ frame got back from powdercoat and i looked at it and there was a box of parts to put it back together,so i take all the parts out of the boxand put the rear shock on, then i woke up, when i woke up i thought to myself "sweet i get to put my practice YFZ back together" then i realized i was dreaming and i acually wasnt sure if it was a dream or not, LOL, then later i remebered that all the parts in the box where to this YFZ i saw on the interent and i was putting it back together in a class room in my school, hahahah

i have the same dreams...I get a stuff for a 07 R tho. Im like sweet. Two quads.Acually last night i had a dream i bought a LTR (even tho i would never for XC racing) and when i woke up, it wasnt there....

When i was younger, i slept walked downstairs, went to the kitchen got a plastic grocery bag and went to the living room and then sat next to my mom and i put the bag over my head. My mom said that she was freaking out..lol

QuadRider55
03-20-2007, 03:11 PM
you ether got hit by the beer truck or jacked it

> |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
> |...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
> |_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
> "(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Kansas400ex
03-20-2007, 04:50 PM
LMAO those are great!!

Ive never sleeped walked before (not that i remember) but i do snore and talk.