PDA

View Full Version : bummin

Stevie-D
03-18-2007, 11:23 AM
just returned from a 3 day drinking binge:chinese: and boy do i have a bad case of cabin fever. we got over a foot of snow this weekend, and my buddies are out on their sleds. i got my truck back from the tranny shop earlier this week, and it blew friday night while i was on my way to pick up a lady friend:scary: on top of this i decided to quit smoking cold turkey :ermm: not a good combo

can't wait for summer. campin, fishing, field parties, swimming, girls with their short shorts and tanktops. dammnnnnnn this weather sucks

anyone else got a bad case of cabin fever???

Kickstarts-suck
03-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
just returned from a 3 day drinking binge:chinese: and boy do i have a bad case of cabin fever. we got over a foot of snow this weekend, and my buddies are out on their sleds. i got my truck back from the tranny shop earlier this week, and it blew friday night while i was on my way to pick up a lady friend:scary: on top of this i decided to quit smoking cold turkey :ermm: not a good combo

can't wait for summer. campin, fishing, field parties, swimming, girls with their short shorts and tanktops. dammnnnnnn this weather sucks

anyone else got a bad case of cabin fever???

omg that transmission blew again! Thats crazy!

good luck with the smoking :)

400EXTRA
03-18-2007, 12:05 PM
that sucks:(

Stevie-D
03-18-2007, 12:23 PM
hahaha yet the tranny is down again. im not quite sure if the transfer case let go or if it's tranny related. it suddenly lost drive with no slipping or grinding. still has reverse though:confused:
just had it rebuilt, and its got a 2 year 24K warranty, so im not that concerned. it gives me a sad satisfaction that the tranny shop is going to be losing money on my truck:devil:

DF400ex
03-18-2007, 12:55 PM
yeah I just had to have 5 grand worth of tranny work done on my Civic so I feel for you man. Luckily I had a warranty that covered it.

CRich[814]
03-18-2007, 02:54 PM
dont know about cabin fever but as of right now all i can think about for about a few hours aday is me and my buddy's in riding pants and boots with tshirts on in the trails on hot summer days and riding back to my house with my dad on the grill cooking us up some hamburgers and then heading back out with the bookbags full of gatorade and tools. god i miss summer time.

quadking224
03-18-2007, 07:15 PM
sux bout the tranny man!!

fatkid400
03-18-2007, 07:24 PM
In my opinion winter can end the day after deer season ends :p

firefighterjosh
03-18-2007, 08:29 PM
OMG it blew again:ermm:

I drank alot this weekend too lol. Thursday - Saturday. Can't drink for the next 3 weeks so I had to get my partying out.:devil:

Stevie-D
03-18-2007, 10:35 PM
ya and to make things worse a girl i've been getting close to left to go back to college today....

....and i've had an awful case of the beer ****s all day long

:chinese: