PDA

View Full Version : The Great Global Warming Swindle

GPracer2500
03-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Food for thought....

It's long (1h 15m) but it's worth watching, IMO. It was originally aired on England's Channel 4. That's similar to our PBS.

Google Video Link (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4520665474899458831&q=Global+warming+swindle)

--or--

BitTorrent Download (http://www.torrentportal.com/details/976051/the.great.global.warming.swindle.++(XviD).torrent) for you file sharing folks. It's fast--I got all 700megs in about 1 hour.

Does it present only one side? Yes. But so does every other production on this topic. So, in my view, if you want the full story you've got to expose yourself to everything you can find.

My personal feelings at this time? I'm more scared of expensive legislation that may turn out to be wrong then I am about the consequences of man's affect on the natural cycling of the earth's climate.

Outlaw 50
03-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Excellent find!!!!

This should be shown in theaters alongside the propaganda movie by Algore.

Any one who has children might want to have them watch this so the "skrool" system doesn't indoctrinate them into believing in "Manmade Global Warming"

All the young people on this site should see this video to understand what is motivating the Environmentalist movement.

Blue250X
03-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Well since I don't think I am going to watch a movie on my computer that long, can someone please just give the jist of it, like what is basically going on that I need to know about.

Which 450?
03-18-2007, 10:11 AM
I thought it was a proven fact of the climatic cycling of the earth, but I guess not?

reptikes
03-18-2007, 11:08 AM
If you have children? If you are in you 20s and 30s you will see major, major affects of global warming. The worst part about it is that even if we would stop everything we are doing that means car and ATV riding, i mean EVERYTHING we would still suffer more and more global warming for a couple hundred years. And i do beleive everyone should see the Al Gore (A Global Warning.) The truth about Global Warming. If it doesn't open your eyes nothing will! Thanks, Mike

Pappy
03-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
If you have children? If you are in you 20s and 30s you will see major, major affects of global warming. The worst part about it is that even if we would stop everything we are doing that means car and ATV riding, i mean EVERYTHING we would still suffer more and more global warming for a couple hundred years. And i do beleive everyone should see the Al Gore (A Global Warning.) The truth about Global Warming. If it doesn't open your eyes nothing will! Thanks, Mike

can you tell me what the cavemen did to cause global warming that ended the last ice age:confused: until someone answer that for me, ill stick to believing the earth will do what it wants and there isnt jack spit we can do about it beyond not adding to it!

czrider263
03-18-2007, 11:50 AM
In S.S. class we had to watch that movie by Algore and my teacher tried to convince us all, it was horrible.

03-18-2007, 12:03 PM
yup im with pappy on this one. I dont think their is anything we can do to change it...and even IF we are, it wont change much of anything, LIFE will go on...

Outlaw 50
03-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by reptikes

You obviously didn't watch the video!

The truth about Global Warming is that the only thing warming this planet is the SUN..duh!!

These global warming activists are the same people who want to stop us from riding quads, dirt bikes, trucks and even mowing the lawn with a gas powered mower.

This entire concept is designed to control peoples lives and incomes.

WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!!

HondaATC500X
03-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
can you tell me what the cavemen did to cause global warming that ended the last ice age:confused: until someone answer that for me, ill stick to believing the earth will do what it wants and there isnt jack spit we can do about it beyond not adding to it!

ROFL That is the best single line rebuttal to a greenie going crazy over global warming I've ever seen before. Serious props.

Which 450?
03-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Remember there was a"little ice age" in the 16th-18th centuries! Even then, what was there?

400exrider989
03-18-2007, 08:19 PM
i didnt watch the vid but in school i watched this movie and most pollution is coming from valcanoes and some pollution to the ozone comes from trees!
so its not just us

im also with pappy

firefighterjosh
03-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Global Warming can kiss my butt...Mother Nautre is a ***** she will do what she wants....:scary:

infantry317
03-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Very interesting piece, everyone should see that. Thanks!

Scott-300ex
03-18-2007, 10:25 PM
All these people on TV and newspapers, I hate 'em.

I don't believe in Global warming, well meaning I'm not worried about it.

Wutever happens is gonna happen. So why stop having fun.

God put these things on this earth like Fuel and Oil and all that The earth had them so lets Use them.

I swear if they ban quads I'm takin my 250r out on the road and gonna run from them all, Just like Kawalski in Vanishing Point. I might hit 2 bulldozers in the end, but wut a trip that would be!

And wuts up with everything causing cancer, CURRENT UPDATE: I think its green beans give you cancer now. F**k when I'm 30 we won't be able to eat bread, shower in water, or breath air cuz they'res to many pollutants in them.

I'm sick of people goin nuts over this, Just let it happen, it will prolly be for the best.

Sorry if I went overboard but Damn, its nuts.

mephyst
03-18-2007, 11:21 PM
I know a way of stopping global warming... My geology professor was just explaining to my class last week that there was a scientist (don't remember his name) that came up with the idea of spreading mass amounts of volcanic ash up in the air. (80,000ft) The amount of ash from a volcano that reaches this level stays up there for YEARS. In 1991, the Pinatubo volcano in the Philippines erupted and within that year (a very fast time) spread enough ash into the sky to cause *Global Cooling* and temperatures dropped on average by an entire degree worldwide. This is fact. That may not sound like a lot, but 1 degree is a significant amount in such a short period of time.

So, this concept should technically work. What happens is the sunlight reflects off the volcanic ash in the air and doesn't allow as much heat in. The ash stays up there from the updrafts of the wind for multiple years and spreads all over the Earth. Crazy huh?