PDA

View Full Version : Rekluse auto clutch for KFX400

greatwhite07
03-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Anyone have it? Does rekluse still make them? It's not listed on their website anymore.

jonboy
03-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Yes you can still get the Rekluse clutch. I'll warn you they are very pricey. Rekluse is not the only company that makes a slipper clutch system though. If I am not mistaken there are a few that make them. I know Hinson has been making them for a while and are a fraction of the price of the Rekluse. If you have a good reputable bike shop near you that has Parts Unlimited services, they can get you one very easily. Just let them know that you are interested in a Slipper clutch. If you are stuck on getting the Rekluse, Parts Unlimited carries them as well. Hope this helps you find what you're looking for.

jherbie28
03-18-2007, 10:44 AM
$500:eek:

my88r
03-25-2007, 12:01 AM
if you stall your quad alot and have a hard time with the clutch going up hill. then get it but they cost is alot and you lose engine breaking. just my opinon for there cost you could get alot of other afftermarket stuff for that price.

DVXchic
03-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I had one in my DVX and totally loved it, worth every penny. If you have it set up perfect you wont have any problems. Mine chattered alot but it was one from when they were first available, I know they have done alot of R&D since then and have hopefully fixed the problem.
The best thing is you never have to worry about a miss shift or stalling in a race, mine only stalled once while racing and thats cause the mud was so heaving it gave the wheels too much drag, but if this does happen just pull the lever hit the button and go.
I am deff getting one for my yfz, makes things soo much nicer.
hope that helps

greatwhite07
03-28-2007, 04:06 PM
What do you mean by chattered? Were you able to correct the problem? How was the installation?