PDA

View Full Version : V-Force, Plow, Mower Warranty...for sale

OrangeForce
03-17-2007, 10:41 AM
have For Sale an Orange 2004 KFX 700. I still has the Good Times Protection PLan until June of 2008. I'll decribe the quad, then mower, then finally snowplow.
The quad is a 2004 that just hit 100 hours (the belt light just came on). The quad runs & rides great with extras as follows. Protaper handlebars with full Cyra hand guards with Oury Grips. A Pro Design kill switch is also installed. Its has a 3 material seat cover. The gas tank has been upgraded to the bigger IMS tank. The front bumper & rear grab bar as well as the skid plates are PRM. The nerf bars are AC. The tires are Razr2s in good shape. The rims are Stock Honda with the rolled bead. The exhaust is stock. An EPI pink spring is in the clutch. The reverse switch is wired so there is no rev limiter. I also installed a 6 degree advance key on the flywheel. The quad will start in any gear with no pulling of the brake lever required. As for maintence, everything has been documented and well taken care of from day one. The fan is direct wired & I also installed Evans Engine Coolant instead of Antifreeze. I bought this quad brand new and its been a blast, but time to move on.
As for the mower its a Swisher 60 inch pull behind. The motor is an electric start 13 hp Briggs & Statton. I use the mower directly behind the quad, but it can telescope either side 6 feet or so. The mower has air filled tires & a sturdy steel deck & frame. I used it 2 summers and couldn't be happier. I could knock out my 5 acrea yard in 45 mins with the quad/mower combo.
Finally the Snowplow. I believe its for an older style cub cadet tractor. Believe me its no wimpy thin metal blade. Its has some weight to it & works excellent. I usually adjust the stock shocks to the stiffest setting & your ready to go. The blade is in excellent shape. I just recently welding on a new cutting edge & installed an upper "splash shield". The blade is 60 inches wide roughley & can adjust 5 different positions manually from side to side. As for up & down I installed a 2500lb electric winch. I "customized" the front bumper for a factory look. Your left thumb controls the winch. I have seen alott of goofy looking Vs with winches & I have gotten alott of compliments how good the set up with the winch works & looks. Plow in the winter & get your buddies unstuck in the summer.
I'm looking to get $4500 for this set-up. And with the warranty, extras, etc I promise you won't be disappointed. I can e-mail pictures & my phone number upon request. I am located in Northeast, Ohio.

Thanks for your time.......................................

lakeaffect
03-19-2007, 07:18 PM
what kind of winch and mount does it have? I have been looking for one for mine any help will be appriated

Byte
06-28-2007, 06:11 PM
That poor sport quad. It looks like a race horse at a pony ride attraction at a fair.