PDA

View Full Version : Exotic/Entertaining Places to Live for 3months

mephyst
03-17-2007, 05:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and am a decent kid/guy... get good grades in school... stay out of trouble and my parents are willing to send me away for an entire summer (3months) to pretty much anywhere around the world.

I will be going on this trip not this summer, but the following. They did the same for my brother at 20 years old this past summer and he went to Barcelona, Spain for 3 whole months. My brother had the best time of his life and is dying to go back, so I am tempted to choose the same location. I am very much into getting crazy, partying, meeting girls and just relaxing in paradise.

I want to go to a place full of entertainment EVERY NIGHT of the week. I don't really want to travel around Europe either, but if I do end up staying in some sort of European country I might take a plane to a couple different places for a few days each... I would much rather be settled in at one location and get to know people and make friends just like my brother did. He rented a fairly nice apartment for 3months only about 100 yards from the beach.

It's going to be such an amazing experience and it's so hard to pick where I want to go. Any suggestions??

Mxjunkie
03-17-2007, 06:41 AM
I'd go to italy, the people there are nice, women are beatiuful, foods great & plenty of sights and thing's to see.. that and you might see my cousins they are whiteboy's sporting fros too :blah:

trick250r
03-17-2007, 07:57 AM
id go somewhere in the Bahamas. see if you can rent a place down there. if you can get your own place, take a couple of friends and some really hot chicks... they wont turn down 3 months in the Bahamas. thats just me.

Mxjunkie
03-17-2007, 08:00 AM
He might end up with a love child then though :blah:

Pappy
03-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Cant go wrong with Bangcock:devil:

"Hey round eye, you wanta good time joe":eek:

orca0294
03-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I'd go to the island of St. Maarten or possibly St. Thomas. Both are beautiful and have a lot to offer. Also, do you have to get a job while your there?

Scro
03-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Ever seen Hostel? That's where I would go. :devil:

juanki
03-17-2007, 10:19 AM
barcelona its a great place, sure its a first of the list, in spain everything is chaper, there is a lot to do, the people are very nice, but beware of the guys trying to scam you on las ramblas, lol, i lost about 80 bucks.

also the mediterrean sea, you can go to ibiza, if you want to party hard, also monaco is really close, and the west cost of italy, with all the islands. Africa is crossing the pond, lol.

i took a fligth from barcelona to amsterdam, 80 bucks, also a must see while you are there.

thats the place to be, dont think it much.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I'd go to italy, the people there are nice, women are beatiuful, foods great & plenty of sights and thing's to see.. that and you might see my cousins they are whiteboy's sporting fros too :blah:

I went backpacking all over Italy for 2 weeks and the only fairly attractive women i saw were Americans on vacation..

400EXTRA
03-17-2007, 10:32 AM
go to riding school

mxdad
03-17-2007, 10:58 AM
If you decide to go somewhere tropical I would have to suggest the Cayman Islands...80-85 every day and 70-75 at night. May rain for an hour in the afternoon once in a while but most of the time it is beautiful. One big *** party on a tropical island that is also very friendly to North Americans.

If you go to Europe I hear Italy is very nice?

MX MaNiAc 06
03-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by EigerRider

If you go to Europe I hear Italy is very nice?

I forgot to mention Italy is very nice. It is a one in a lifetime experience. No drinking age, i was 14 and i partied every night. But the girls arent that great looking.

comrad
03-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Well personally I would either go to Hawaii or Phi Phi Islands, but you say you want to party... Go to Moscow, trust me, if you got money there, you will have A LOT of fun ;)

YFZRB
03-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Amsterdam- great town, great food and.....you know;)

trick250r
03-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Belize (sp?) great exchange rate ;) and its pretty exotic. thats the first place id go.

mephyst
03-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by juanki
barcelona its a great place, sure its a first of the list, in spain everything is chaper, there is a lot to do, the people are very nice, but beware of the guys trying to scam you on las ramblas, lol, i lost about 80 bucks.

also the mediterrean sea, you can go to ibiza, if you want to party hard, also monaco is really close, and the west cost of italy, with all the islands. Africa is crossing the pond, lol.

i took a fligth from barcelona to amsterdam, 80 bucks, also a must see while you are there.

thats the place to be, dont think it much.

Yeah, see I agree... I have been researching this for quite awhile and Barcelona seems like a prime central location. You can take cheap flights to other European countries and stay for the weekend or a couple days if you'd like.

And nope, I don't have to get a job... this is just 100% no worries about anything.

Yeah, I am already aware of the scammers because my brother ran into this huge black guy and popped him in the mouth at 4am on the beach because he was dropped his towel over one of the girls' purses he was with and snatched it. The guy also had 2 other little spanish guys with him trying to *distract* my brother. Once he hit the guy the 2 little guys ran, lol. My brother got all crazy and told the guy if he didn't get out of there he was gonna F-in kill him.

What can I say? Not everywhere is safe... I feel completely safe here in Orange County, but it still has it's parts where I wouldn't just walk down any street with my bling on at 4am.

A lot of you are listing vacation spots that are more honeymoon locations and there is entertainment every night, but not craziness any night of the week. I know Ibiza is crazy as hell, but I wouldn't want to live there for 3 months. I would take a trip there for sure though.....

Seems like you can't go wrong with Barcelona?? =]

I was also interested in going to Italy though, I thought that might be pretty cool... but if they chicks aren't hot then wtf? :devil:

mephyst
03-17-2007, 03:17 PM
And I definitely want to go somewhere with a tropical type climate... very humid and very warm. =] I think I am going to Cancun for the 2nd time this summer for 9 days. I can't wait.

CRich[814]
03-17-2007, 03:19 PM
i wouldnt go to the same place your bro did because maybe you two will go together in a few years. id go to millsaps riding school the live with travis for the rest of the summer. yeahhh.

mephyst
03-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
i wouldnt go to the same place your bro did because maybe you two will go together in a few years. id go to millsaps riding school the live with travis for the rest of the summer. yeahhh.

Haha, I ain't going to no riding school... =P I want to party hard and relax on a beautiful beach full of topless women. I'm not going to spend my 1 paid for experience of a lifetime in the US. :)

honda350r
03-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

That would work just fine:chinese:

mitch91
03-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by YFZRB
Amsterdam- great town, great food and.....you know;)

I would love to go there but i dont know if i would go there alone and try to make friends, heard its pretty rough.

400eXr1d3rZ
03-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Belgium! Norway! Germany! Basically any country in that area is amazing. If you do go, eat some Escargo!

jrspawn
03-18-2007, 12:01 AM
St. Croix all the way!:macho

Justin

mitch91
03-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
Belgium! Norway! Germany! Basically any country in that area is amazing. If you do go, eat some Escargo!

mmmm i love escargo.

My little cousin dose to, he dosent think its real snails though, once he figures out it is, it will be icky!:p

<DRS>GPF
03-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

lol yep..

"me so honey" "love you long time"