PDA

View Full Version : Frame!!! I need one...450R any year!

balls2da-wall
03-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Well im in need of a frame...actually just a title so the frame could be mangled and twisted it doesnt matter so long as it has a clear title. I recently bought a quad from colorado and the guy said they dont issue titles (dont know if this is true or not, for all i know it could be hot). Long story short here in Iowa you need to register your ATV to be able to ride in the parks...if you dont have a registration sticker you will get a ticket if caught in the park. I usually dont ride at the parks but i moved and am located right next to one.

THanks

TeamFlatOut
03-16-2007, 09:17 PM
do you need the frame or just the papers? whats it worth to you? i have a set

balls2da-wall
03-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Really it doesnt matter because all i need is a title. If just the title is all you have then you will have to name your price. PM me and we can talk more if you have one.

Thanks

406Z26
03-17-2007, 02:52 AM
If you have a Bill of Sale you can use that to get a title. At least around here (PA) you can.

TeamFlatOut
03-17-2007, 11:05 AM
well make me an offer and ill cut off the vin numbers and mail them and the title to you

alldesignatv
03-17-2007, 11:07 PM
$775 shipped great frame no cracks. have all paperwork

balls2da-wall
03-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Still a little steep for me on the frame...If I was to buy a frame 500$ is all im looking to spend.

TeamFlatOut PM sent.

As far as a bill of sale could you explain exactly what that is? I didnt get one, but i know the guy pretty well and he could get me one.

406Z26
03-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Both parties (Buyer & Seller) will need to go to a Notary. All info is collected (Addresses, Names, VIN #, Vehicle Model info) and a purchase receipt is made, signed and notarized. This document is in turn sent (by the notary) to the proper government body (DOT, DCNR etc.) for a title to be issued. In some cases additional paper work is needed (your notary will know if any)

I have done this many times for abandon vehicles with no problems. It does take some time (3-6 months) but you can get a title.

balls2da-wall
03-18-2007, 01:54 PM
By notary you mean...?

the Z Man
03-19-2007, 06:56 PM
I know for a fact.. ( I have done this) Kansas does not use titles or registry, if Colorado is the same, A bill of sale is all you need,,,]
Ron Bohon made me a bill of sale, I took that down there and Vwalla I had an Iowa title and registration....
If you call down there and ask if Colorado needs only bill of sale you are good to go...
Call me if ya need any help. Z. #41