PDA

View Full Version : Shocks ?

elementryder
03-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Can you put Yfz front shocks on warriors? i was wandering because you and put them on a shee and shee front shocks fit on warriors...Also what kinda of rear shock an you put on these?

fatazzwarrior
03-21-2007, 01:16 PM
YFZ shocks are way to long, I've seen some adapter kits on ebay, but I wouldn't do that if you are gonna be jumping. I have superior suspension front shock that go for about 300$ on ebay. You can also get works for about the same money. You will pay almost that for a good set of YFZ shocks. For the rear most of the guys I know go with 01 raptor 660 shock. I have a banshee rear on mine and its WAY better than the warrior shock. The only issue is that it hits the air box. I modded my air box for clearance. Works great and I got the shock for $50.

Ogener
03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
I would recamend the banshee shock for the rear as well. Mine is way better than the warrior, and only $46 shipped on ebay. If you know a good welder/fabricator you can make the YFZ shocks work by makeing new mounts. Best bet though would to go with some works or cheap elka's for the front if money is tight.