PDA

View Full Version : Trade your 450r for my KFX 700

huevos1977
03-15-2007, 11:28 PM
I bought this KFX 700 3 months ago. It was hardly used when I bought it, it actually still had the titts on the tires. Well I didnt like how it was from the factory, so I sold the plastic and put brand new yellow maier plastic on. It was too quiet, so I put a HMF pipe on it. I didnt like the wheels so I put brand new ITP C-series wheels with Maxxis All Traks on the back and Razr 2's on the front. The stock tie rods are weak which is why (if you've seen in the pics) I put American Star Racing heavy duty tie rods on that have Heim Joints instead of ball joints. I use to own a race quad that involved a lot of maintanence which carried over to this quad, meaning I changed the oil and cleaned the air filter after every other ride. I had a wrist injury last year and with the Flexx bars that are on it, it makes it easier for me to ride. Holding the Flexx bars on, I have a Trail Tech billet aluminum bar clamp that holds the lights and key switch. It has a IMS front bumper, and that about covers everything, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I'm asking $3500 or trade for trx450r
http://www.kawieriders.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=20851

02400exer
03-23-2007, 01:07 PM
got a 400ex just rebuilt 11:1 piston stage 2 hotcam houser swingarm +1 1/4 and got raptor hood new razr lots more let me know i live in western ohio