PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else into the Foxbody Mustang Scene?

Out_Sider
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
I am! Right now i'm restoring/hopping up an '87 Mustang LX 5.0 coupe. Ever since I got into High School cars have just been the thing, sucks because my car has taken ALOT of my riding time away, but once it's done I plan on hittin the tracks hard again, but is anyone else as hooked on these cars as me?

TheFontMaster
03-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Not a fan of the fox bodies myself, but I know what you mean. I got myself a project car when my 250r blew the motor. I got the car on the road, but the R is still in pieces.

coolex
03-15-2007, 09:37 PM
dnt car for fox body seems liek every one around here has one, but i know what u mean about cars takign over other things time

underpowered
03-15-2007, 09:47 PM
too many toys, to little time.

my truck has been sucking up all my funds ever since i got it.

i have always been a gear head, from cars and trucks to quads and bikes. Motors always interested me. cars are definitely an obsession, but it is one i don't have the time nor the money for right now.

fox bodies are ok cars, a blast to drive and easy to mod but to many people have them for just that reason. also it is a ford lol. not a bad car at all, just not my choice for a car. i would prefer an F body TA ws6