PDA

View Full Version : stock 04 400ex minnesota mint

bigsled
03-15-2007, 08:47 AM
i have a 04 400ex i bought in sept. 2006 . it was purchased brand new in march of 05 ( you can track vin # ) the guy that purchased it new, bought a 300ex for his wife and a 400ex for himself. i'm assuming it had less than 10 hrs on it. he drove it in the summer of 05. he got called to go to iraq in winter of 05/06. his wife sold them both back to the dealer . then i bought it and only rode it half a dozen times this last fall . i put trail tech bars on , the air scoops tinner makes , in the product review section on this site, and a prm bumper. this quad is exceptionally clean with low hours. there were many 400's here in the cities to pick from but i drove 1 1/2 away to mankato to get this because it was so clean!!! the problem is i hadent rode quads since 1989, i didnt think everything out. i am 6'4" and the 400 is alittle cramped for my legs and i want to go to a raptor 660 for more leg room. the blue book value on the 400 is 3400 i would be willing to take 3000. no less. this was adult ridden. i'm 39. i just wanted to see if anyone was interested i will probably put it in the cycle trader. i would kinda like to get a raptor lined up before i sell. i can get pics as well.