PDA

View Full Version : Ttr125

450rdominator
03-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey, guys..... my friend has a 2003 TTR125 and we took it out yesterday and my god was it hard to start....so after about and hour...it started but as soon as you let off the gas it will die so you cant let it idle or nothing..so i put it in first and took off but you have to be on the throttle alot when you take off so it jumps on you.....i no this isnt a quad question, but if any of you guys could help it would be greatly appriciated so we can go riding again!!!!!

woodsracer144
03-23-2007, 10:53 PM
ok start with cables to the carb and stuff... no fraying and all that(buddy had a bad cluch cable and we spent forever with the cluch and replaced alot of things that didnt need to be replaced) it could be stickin on the slide or somethin
i think that theres a screw on the lower or bottom of the carb.. not the air screw.. its a screw that lets out gas.. open it up and let a little out... check the idol... if its not that it might be the valves and that can become a pain if you dont know how to do them... thats what was wrong with my 86 yamaha moto-4 225 but after i got them adjusted it ran fine