PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME WVU FOOTBALL video

05_KFX
03-14-2007, 08:43 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1268060671336501575&hl=en

Hondadudeehhhh
03-14-2007, 08:53 PM
good video. West virginia is probably my second favorite team (behind U of M) and i would love to see them climb to a top spot in the 07 season. They have a great program and are by far the most entertaining team to watch.

nowukno
03-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Boooooooooooooo!

tim colston
03-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
good video. West virginia is probably my second favorite team (behind U of M) and i would love to see them climb to a top spot in the 07 season. They have a great program and are by far the most entertaining team to watch.

GO BLUE

michigan blue that is. Oh I bet this topic is going to explode

Tommy 17
03-15-2007, 09:57 AM
every college has a video like that:o

Hondadudeehhhh
03-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
GO BLUE

michigan blue that is. Oh I bet this topic is going to explode

Good to see someone from south of the border supporting the right team. Who's taking the Big Ten in 07' Tommy?

honda4life72
03-15-2007, 04:34 PM
owwh man i can't wait for football practice to start

raptor35086
03-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
Good to see someone from south of the border supporting the right team. Who's taking the Big Ten in 07' Tommy?

PSU!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Mean250r
03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Rutgers is going to be a top team in the next couple of years. There football program is getting better and better every year.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XAj9TBRc2xM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XAj9TBRc2xM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Tommy 17
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Rutgers is going to be a top team in the next couple of years. There football program is getting better and better every year.

Rutgers is really gonna hurt penn state football... I know alot of the penn state players come from jersey and new york city area... now that rutgers is takin some of them its causin some trouble...

One thing i do hope is that the big 10 picks up another team (rutgers or notre dame) so we can have 12 teams and have a playoff... being down for the extra week or 2 at the end before the bowl games really hurts the big ten teams...

as for whos gonna win the big ten... i'm callin a good fight between penn state and wisconsin... penn state will win it if morelli don't screw up (likely to happen)... he plays over his head and does stupid mistakes... so if morelli can get his head in the game with the talent we have with our wide recievers and running back (williams, butler, norword, scott, and golden) and our awesome defense i think we could finish top 5 overall if not a national championship... we have the big home games this year with notre dame, ohio state, wisconsin, and a big road games in michigan and michigan state... i'd love to see it happen just for the parties and riots that would occur:blah: i'll let u know for sure after i see morelli play in the blue and white game in a few months and see how much hes matured then...